Time to ban trucks after Nice, France massacre

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Weird, you almost seem giddy about it.
Not giddy.

Just acknowledging the current reality.

Do you think the Muslims will stop their terrorist attacks against non-Muslims?

Do you think the non-Muslims will just go on being attacked by Muslims forever without going to all out war?

Facing reality is difficult for you in the troll patrol.

P

pickup

interesting point, but we did ban slavery...america is gun crazy, and theres alot of things you could do to fix gun violence besides changing any gun laws.

i guarantee you the forgien policy of france is garbage like the american forgien policy and it creates more terrorists around the globe. not to mention US and french government both being the biggest source of terrorism in their country.

Speaking of the French , what about that "New France" or what it is called today, "Quebec" ? When is the tyrannical Canadian government going to let those people be free again? I bet , Never!

rickyb

Speaking of the French , what about that "New France" or what it is called today, "Quebec" ? When is the tyrannical Canadian government going to let those people be free again? I bet , Never!
i dunno, i actually hope they leave because i think they want to, but hopefully theres free movement of workers after.

newfie

wait till the housing bubble pops + another wall street calamity
upload_2016-7-17_10-11-57.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Time to ban African American military veterans in red states that allow open carry. The common denominator of the cop killers.