Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
so I decided to start a thread for those of us looking to live 2016 a little healthier. This is a way to watch each other's progress. Hold each other accountable and hopefully pick up some good advice from each other.

Monday mornings will be weigh in. Feel free to post your goals and a time frame and I'll be sure to do all I can to help you get there.

Happy 2016 to all. LETS DO THIS!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good luck with those plans.......
My idea of cutting back is instead of a bowl of ice cream....make a cone because it'll use less ice cream.

MAKAVELI

If you want some motivation, look up CT Fletcher.

::Warning: Profanity - Not appropriate for kids::

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were already a pretty serious lifter, is this program a big change?
I am
200w.gif

Brownslave688

Copy that.
I like that your wife is all in with a personal trainer, always better when both of you are into it.
She's been with a trainer for awhile. She's pregnant now so the goals have obviously changed. Just eating healthy and keeping in the routine mostly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My neighbor is 85. Smokes and drinks like mad. He's thin and still active and I don't think he exercised one day in his life? How does that happen?

Brownslave688

My neighbor is 85. Smokes and drinks like mad. He's thin and still active and I don't think he exercised one day in his life? How does that happen?
My dad is 6'1" 160 lbs. At 65 he can still wear his army dress greens from 40 years ago.

My mom is 5'3" and at one point was probably pushing 300 lbs. she's dropped over 100 lbs since finding out she was diabetic.

My brother got my dads genes. I got my moms

MAKAVELI

Genetic freak. My grandfather quit smoking and drinking in his 40s. Lived well into his 90s and outlived all his buddies who didn't.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My dad is 6'1" 160 lbs. At 65 he can still wear his army dress greens from 40 years ago.

My mom is 5'3" and at one point was probably pushing 300 lbs. she's dropped over 100 lbs since finding out she was diabetic.

My brother got my dads genes. I got my moms
Too bad we couldn't pick.
th