Time to get into shape or eat better?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so I decided to start a thread for those of us looking to live 2016 a little healthier. This is a way to watch each other's progress. Hold each other accountable and hopefully pick up some good advice from each other.

Monday mornings will be weigh in. Feel free to post your goals and a time frame and I'll be sure to do all I can to help you get there.

Happy 2016 to all. LETS DO THIS!!!
Bump to 2021. I’m five years older and need to take better care of the old dad bod so @Operational needs can use her new drone she got for Christmas when I rent in her neighborhood!

Got some resistance bands a few weeks ago. Very convenient as far as getting them out and putting them away, so can’t make excuses for not using them. Post some videos if you have any!

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Bump to 2021. I’m five years older and need to take better care of the old dad bod so @Operational needs can use her new drone she got for Christmas when I rent in her neighborhood!

Got some resistance bands a few weeks ago. Very convenient as far as getting them out and putting them away, so can’t make excuses for not using them. Post some videos if you have any!

Go to the gym and lift heavy things and lose that skinny-fat dad bod in no time.

542thruNthru

@sailfish can show you how he works out with milk jugs and soup cans.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I started hitting the community gym every other day over a month ago. Usually only a couple of people in there at a time. We have to wipe down all the equipment after we use it just like any other time. I was hoping to lose a few pounds but I gained instead. Some of my favorite shirts are too tight now. I walk the block more on my in-between days for cadio.