Time to get into shape or eat better?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Some of the info is contrasting but for the most part it's a great place to go for workout info.
I don't worry too much about their workout plans, I'm big on basic movements and I know how long it takes me to recover. Their diet stuff is always good though, more often that not I'll learn something new or remind myself of something I forgot.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fat-to-fit-hunter-labradas-guide-to-weight-loss.html

If you're serious about losing weight this is a must. When you know how many calories you're burning it's easy to plan your meals around that.
200w_d.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We all have to end on a terrible meal before we start right?

I had all you can eat pancakes last night.
I'm a little hungover too which is a huge weakness. I'm in because I missed my goal last year of getting to 200 lbs. I'm 6'3" 217 right now. I want to be 200 lbs by May 1st

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm a little hungover too which is a huge weakness. I'm in because I missed my goal last year of getting to 200 lbs. I'm 6'3" 217 right now. I want to be 200 lbs by May 1st
Nice. We can get you there no problem. I'm shooting for about 25 lbs at the end of these 12 weeks.

rod

Retired 22 years
I go to the YMCA 3 times a week for an hour and a half workout with the treadmill, Cybex machines and weights-------------------------------------------and to watch all the MILFs workout.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I go to the YMCA 3 times a week for an hour and a half workout with the treadmill, Cybex machines and weights-------------------------------------------and to watch all the MILFs workout.
You should consider switching from machines to free weights. :)