Time to get into shape or eat better?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I got a buddy that joined
Planet Fitness
because it's right by where he works. They said he couldn't bring me or someone to show him some things even if we didn't touch the equipment since we're not members but I looked at the plan one of their polo boys gave him and it sucks. No way is it going to help what he's targeting. Kinda pisses me off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Planet Fitness
because it's right by where he works. They said he couldn't bring me or someone to show him some things even if we didn't touch the equipment since we're not members but I looked at the plan one of their polo boys gave him and it sucks. No way is it going to help what he's targeting. Kinda pisses me off.
Lol planet fitness is a joke. I don't think guys are even allowed to wear tank tops there. Maybe women too.

Brownslave688

Planet Fitness
Write him up a plan and tell him to go to bodybuild.com and search any exercise he doesn't know how to do.

rod

Retired 22 years
Kinda feel like a stalker. Pretty good idea which ones will be there at any given time.

Stalker is such an ugly word. I think of myself as more of an ego booster. You have to pick a treadmill that's right behind where they are doing their thing. The way I figure it is if they didn't want the "attention" they would have worn sweatpants and a baggy top to work out in. I'm just doing my part to help them keep their self-confidence up.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Write him up a plan and tell him to go to bodybuild.com and search any exercise he doesn't know how to do.
I wrote him up what I did and told him to play around with it until he found what worked for him. I also told him not to consult their polo boys on anything I wrote. I didn't think to refer him to Bodybuilding but I'll have to do that next time.

When he joined he was actually hesitant to tell me right away because he knew my opinion of the place. He also didn't believe me about the Lunk Alarm either.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

Brownslave688

Stalker is such an ugly word. I think of myself as more of an ego booster. You have to pick a treadmill that's right behind where they are doing their thing. The way I figure it is if they didn't want the "attention" they would have worn sweatpants and a baggy top to work out in. I'm just doing my part to help them keep their self-confidence up.
I love the ones that their ass is hanging out of their shorts then they complain that guys are gawking at them.