Time to vote on the Ohio Rider again

C

chuchu

She's making some thank you's on the computer now. I'm off the hook. I was going to try and get some but I'm having fun listening to music and chatting with yall.
BC sometimes stands for birth control, according to some wives, since their husbands are on it too much.:(
Its not our fault.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
image.jpg
She helps keep the mrs. 407 and I separated as well.

Inthegame

The next (soul mate love of my life) dog.
Your love of your union (which is your display of your caring for your fellow man) and your love for your dogs (which is your display for your caring of Gods's favorite creation) make you one special dude in my book.

ezmoney5150

Figured we'd hear from you about ballot time. We already know how local 407 votes (by trend) and we're back to saying that its the greatest contract ever. Yawn.
Somebody has to attempt to educate you guys. Its not a trend in 407. Were educated. Our leadership keeps us up to date on what's going on at every aspect of this contract.

C

chuchu

Somebody has to attempt to educate you guys. Its not a trend in 407. Were educated. Our leadership keeps us up to date on what's going on at every aspect of this contract.
We can read. Thx anyway.
BTW:
Ask Stonefish what we think about our "representation". That only frustrates the issue and we're not the only local (as you can see by the last two votes) that doesn't like or agree with both the way this TA was handled and some of the language proposed. We're not educated? Look around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonefish

We can read. Thx anyway.
BTW:
Ask Stonefish what we think about our "representation". That only frustrates the issue and we're not the only local (as you can see by the last two votes) that doesn't like or agree with both the way this TA was handled and some of the language proposed. We're not educated? Look around.
We don't know each other to talk about it you need to explain

ezmoney5150

We can read. Thx anyway.
BTW:

That's the beauty of a democratic union. If you have bad representation you should run against them or vote them out. I hear this a lot. Don't complain if you think you can do better but won't step up.

C

chuchu

That's the beauty of a democratic union. If you have bad representation you should run against them or vote them out. I hear this a lot. Don't complain if you think you can do better but won't step up.
Don't have enough UPS votes in our local to change the scenery. I've already posted that to Stonefish.

Final disposition I'm going to convey of how we feel about this TA and how it was handled:
A. It screws the part timers.
B. It does not represent the changes we asked for.
C. It weakens future negotiations if the company shows less profits.
D. It was disrespectfully handled by the IBT. (Subtopic of B. above)
I'm not going over it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......etc....just because you like it and don't care about part time families.

Stonefish

Don't have enough UPS votes in our local to change the scenery. I've already posted that to Stonefish.

Final disposition I'm going to convey of how we feel about this TA and how it was handled:
I'm not going over it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......etc....just because you like it and don't care about part time families.
Can you go over it again?
Just kidding

ezmoney5150

Can you go over it again?
Just kidding

Your final disposition is noted. The only problem is that those issues aren't in the Ohio Rider. So I guess you'll be voting yes on the Ohio Rider.