Tin Foil Hat Required

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
great.png

Now I'm starting at everyone's ring finger length on TV.... Grr

trickpony1

I don't know about the tinfoil hat but I was watching one of the national TV morning shows that had Michelle as a guest.

She was promoting health, fitness and exercise and just happened to have spandex tights on.

She was doing some exercise routines.

What I saw looked very close to the photo in the OP of her in the blue dress.

I could be wrong but I've never seen a true female's genitals configured like that.

(at the 15:58 mark on OP video.).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

this could be believable.....let's ask Caitlyn!!
He doesn't look married....he looks owned!!
According to the ring finger theory, Barack is a woman!!! That would explain the mom jeans and the girlie bike.
OMG....I listened to the entire thing. The brow theory got me.

I wouldn't say it's unbelievable.......

You really are a joke.

And not one of the "unfunny" ones that you post in your Jokes thread.

Why do you fear minorities in positions of authority?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You really are a joke.

And not one of the "unfunny" ones that you post in your Jokes thread.

Why do you fear minorities in positions of authority?

She's not in a position of any authority !!!!! You're confused! Malia & Sasha's mother figure is the only position of authority she has........that and QUEEN!

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Conspiracy Theory(ist) was a term brought mainstream by the CIA to discredit/ridicule/undermine critical thinkers. The CIA issued document 1035-960 to Operation Mockingbird controlled journalists as instructions for how to handle dissenters opposing the Warren Commission determinations. CIA Instructions to Media Assets

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Conspiracy Theory(ist) was a term brought mainstream by the CIA to discredit/ridicule/undermine critical thinkers. The CIA issued document 1035-960 to Operation Mockingbird controlled journalists as instructions for how to handle dissenters opposing the Warren Commission determinations. CIA Instructions to Media Assets
Because we all know it was the grey aliens in conjunction with the reptilians that killed JFK.