Tint ticket.

SmithBarney

Just disclose it on your disclosure form when they check your drivers license every year. Don't worry about it. It won't count but you can sleep better at night when you are always telling the truth. The truth will always set you free.

There is an employee(personal friend) somewhere, who is "dyslexic" and "accidentally" has inverted his DL number for 5 years... has yet to hear anything back from FDX... I have a feeling they don't actually pull our DL records, or perhaps only do a small % on a random interval.

There is an employee(personal friend) somewhere, who is "dyslexic" and "accidentally" has inverted his DL number for 5 years... has yet to hear anything back from FDX... I have a feeling they don't actually pull our DL records, or perhaps only do a small % on a random interval.
Maybe

SmithBarney

As a side note, I'd love to tint my work van... just a little bit with 100% UVA/B blockage. The bright sun and snow blinds me, yes I could wear sunglasses, but I tend to destroy them, and then I can't see when I get in offices(I always wear a hat so pulling them up is a pain)

And as a health benefit, I'd like to reduce the skin cancer chance on my left arm.

Now everyone hold up your two forearms and look closely, that left arm is taking a solar beating.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here in NY it costs $10 to pull your personal driver abstract---I don't know how much it costs for a company to pull multiple abstracts but even if it is half that would still be a lot of money. I wouldn't be surprised if they do "random" checks on employees they suspect may be trying to hide something but I strongly doubt they pull ever single driver abstract.

cino321

Here in NY it costs $10 to pull your personal driver abstract---I don't know how much it costs for a company to pull multiple abstracts but even if it is half that would still be a lot of money. I wouldn't be surprised if they do "random" checks on employees they suspect may be trying to hide something but I strongly doubt they pull ever single driver abstract.

I've seen a lot of guys get in trouble for not reporting things on the form we get every year (MVDC). Years ago you'd get sent home for the day and told to not come back until you clean it up.

Now, drivers are getting fired for integrity when they have failed to report violations, accidents, or suspensions on their MVDC. So much that my local's website has posted info on how we can obtain our own abstracts (http://teamsterslocal804.org/story/don’t-get-jammed-your-mvdc).

I've personally seen drivers get fired for this, including both drivers with good and bad reputations, don't get caught up, and let me tell you something, UPS is making a lot of these cases stick at arbitration.

cino321

Oh and the whole tint thing, don't tint your front windows!! You're scaring the hell out of law enforcement, it's a safety issue.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I ever get a ticket for cell phone use they may have to restrain me. Ever seen the inside of a cop car? Holy distractions batman!!! One top of all that most are on their own phones when I see them.
Lol it took me being drunk to proofread this and see my mistakes. Funny how the mind works sometimes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've seen a lot of guys get in trouble for not reporting things on the form we get every year (MVDC). Years ago you'd get sent home for the day and told to not come back until you clean it up.

Now, drivers are getting fired for integrity when they have failed to report violations, accidents, or suspensions on their MVDC. So much that my local's website has posted info on how we can obtain our own abstracts (http://teamsterslocal804.org/story/don’t-get-jammed-your-mvdc).

I've personally seen drivers get fired for this, including both drivers with good and bad reputations, don't get caught up, and let me tell you something, UPS is making a lot of these cases stick at arbitration.

I have an account on the NYS DMV website. I renew my registration online and can pull my abstract as needed.

Anyone foolish enough to purposely leave information off of their annual certification deserve whatever discipline they receive.