Tip

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
$100 cash for my helper, one $20 toys-r-us gift card for each of his daughters.

We wash and fuel our own vehicles.

Couldn't even tell you my mechanics name.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I had a car with no fan in it. I kept requesting a fan for a month this spring until finally I got one.
My carwasher told me before he put it in, the mechanic asked him if I'm an OK dude.
I never write up anything in the DVIR, so he should have known that.
That lazy prick can go screw off, I'd never tip them.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Last year one of the drivers I worked with gave me some movie passes, $20, and a Christmas card. Also two of the drivers shared the tips from the customers. This year nothing from the driver. However UPS gave me a bonus. So far I have gotten $100 in bonuses. I wonder if there will be another bonus next week. I found out on the second week about the bonus when the driver got a text from the hub about it. That was a real surprise.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Tip 10 bucks per month you load my truck. Loader has worked at UPS and loaded my truck for two weeks.

She got zilch.

Helper got a nice pair of headphones as he always had an earbud in and was quietly mouthing the words to his "music."

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I tipped my helper a hundred bucks, I have had the same guy help me through the worst of Peak the last three years. The last three nights he stayed with me while we bailed out the slacker driver that works next to me. We ran 220-254 on my route, then we took 20-25 off the other guy. We had 274 and I clocked out at 10 PM Monday night. The guy runs on a college track team, he warms up by running ten miles every morning before I picked him up at 11. I got a new Preloader a month ago, he does a lousy job. Missorts every day, can't put labels where I can see them. I wasn't going to tip him, but I gave him a twenty this morning anyways. I'm trying to get in the holiday spirit.

Future

Victory Ride
I tipped my helper a hundred bucks, I have had the same guy help me through the worst of Peak the last three years. The last three nights he stayed with me while we bailed out the slacker driver that works next to me. We ran 220-254 on my route, then we took 20-25 off the other guy. We had 274 and I clocked out at 10 PM Monday night. The guy runs on a college track team, he warms up by running ten miles every morning before I picked him up at 11. I got a new Preloader a month ago, he does a lousy job. Missorts every day, can't put labels where I can see them. I wasn't going to tip him, but I gave him a twenty this morning anyways. I'm trying to get in the holiday spirit.
You can give me a grand... Wouldn't want to deprive you of fully getting into the holiday spirit....lol

JackStraw

I give him extra time on the helper time card and bought lunch yesterday.
He didn't show up a couple days so that's as good as it's getting. :santa:
If I'm reading this right,(and I hope I'm wrong) your giving him hours that he didn't work? Had a driver get fired for this. Never got his job back. $100 to the loader, $20 to the mechanic, $30 to my helper.

Geo926

40 bucks to my helper yesterday who worked her cute little ass off in the rain all day yesterday. Zero to the crappy loader who seemed to think loading 2900 in 2000 and so on in the whole truck was a good thing. Don't even know the mechanic so nothing for him.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My helper started off making me think I was going to float him a few bucks but he quickly let that go to crap with a few of his bitchy rants. Especially his attitude. Actually glad he's gone now.

My neighbor driver and I both threw $50/each in a card that I brought in one day for my loader. I wrote in the card, "Thank you for everything. You make our days so much easier. Merry Christmas." signed me and him. She gave us the biggest hugs the next day and we both knew she was very appreciative. If she had been loading our truck the whole year, she would have got more. She so good that any of you other drivers from anywhere could come here and get in my truck and deliver it blind.

McGee

Was shocked as I got $75.00 from each of the drivers I load for, I ALWAYS write the HIN on every pkg, face labels out so all they have to do is go in order on the shelf, and then when they are ready to move 5-8,000 shelves forward, they are too in order, and most importantly, leave them room to get the handcart in and out NO MATTER WHAT. ..

Still shocked... lol