tipping loaders

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Those who can't, supervise.
071415_asg_pujols_boo_med_t0ui6bif.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
My peak loader is getting $50 for sure. I had a different one at first and his loads were the worst I've ever had. This new guy loads so stuff so it actually stays on the shelves, mostly in order, and I think I've had less than 5 misloads all of peak.

My jumper who is also a preloader is gonna get $50 as well... On top of the lunch I buy him everyday

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I gave my jumper 1 xmas 100 bucks. I gave it to his mom at her work which was on my route. She was like are you serious? I said yup, that young boy worked his ass off for me, thats the least i could do for him and told her she raised a good son who had quiet a good work ethic for a kid his age. You know me ill keep it real with people and dont sugar coat it 1 bit lol.

bumped

My loader the past few months sucks, and won't listen to a word I tell him. This will be the first year I didn't tip my loader, but my driver helper will get double the tip this year.

BigSlim

My driver and two others who work in the same area all have the same loader. They pool together and give him $500 every Christmas.

Judging from how our load looked on the day he called in sick last week, I think it's safe to say his bonus is well deserved.

brown bomber

brown bomber
loader sucks. He gets nada. If I had a good one I would have no problems giving $50-100.
I had my loader as a helper,...then he understood why he didn't squat..........his loads throughout the year impacted me and the others he loaded for......I went out on disability the day after I worked with this slacker

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My loader hasn't worked an hour this year due to a work comp injury last December but he is still the best in the business. Like the last few years, I will send him and his family on an all expense paid vacation to Kauai.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
i did full time preload for almost 20 yrs. mostly before the PAL computer system when it was all charts, memory and knowledge. i had the same 5 cars/drivers and a 6th split for peak. they would each give me $100 and the split guy always gave me $20 even though he really didn't get any tips. some of you guys need to cut your loaders a little slack. if the amount of pieces there required to load does not match the amount of time there given to load, then the system fails and your load is a mess. i ran about 1200 pieces average and at the time we we required to load 200 pph. simple math, i need 6 hours to load. thats 2 hours on the slide sorting and then load for the rest of the shift. well, one year we had a horrible sup and he cut my time to 5 hours loading and all year it was a mess. it got worse at peak to the point that i had words with all my drivers and basically told them all to "friend... off! im not here for your tips". i got zero that year! lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i did full time preload for almost 20 yrs. mostly before the PAL computer system when it was all charts, memory and knowledge. i had the same 5 cars/drivers and a 6th split for peak. they would each give me $100 and the split guy always gave me $20 even though he really didn't get any tips. some of you guys need to cut your loaders a little slack. if the amount of pieces there required to load does not match the amount of time there given to load, then the system fails and your load is a mess. i ran about 1200 pieces average and at the time we we required to load 200 pph. simple math, i need 6 hours to load. thats 2 hours on the slide sorting and then load for the rest of the shift. well, one year we had a horrible sup and he cut my time to 5 hours loading and all year it was a mess. it got worse at peak to the point that i had words with all my drivers and basically told them all to "friend... off! im not here for your tips". i got zero that year! lol
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450399843.076940.jpg