Tips and techniques for defending a driver at panel.....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And now....

The guy is begging for money.

Only $100,000.

2u7ooll.jpg

-Bug-

OPTION3

At some point the employee was not willing to be coached, trained and found no motivation to continue to work as directed thus began his trip out the door.

Proud of firing someone...well sometimes an employee has gotta go and you have to take look at it as a positive thing regardless.

No one knows me on this forum, don't judge by what you read here. I promise you, you would be surprised.
Don’t judge me?...I promise...? From a management wannabe? your own words give you away...terminating an employee wrongly should NEVER be a positive thing...No one on here knows you and no one in real life WANTS to know you...sad

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm convinced the fired/suspended driver was the victim of political turmoil in his local. There is no way any of the BS he was fired/suspended/given warning letters for should have stuck. I have always known UPS management were a bunch of evil snakes but in this case it looks like someone was being devoured by them from both ends.
Looks like the local is letting UPS fry this driver for personal gain. So that this driver won't be there to run against the current local board come next election.
No wonder they need legal help.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Don’t judge me?...I promise...? From a management wannabe? your own words give you away...terminating an employee wrongly should NEVER be a positive thing...No one on here knows you and no one in real life WANTS to know you...sad

Boo Hoo.....my feelings are hurt by the mean person :sochildish:.

OPTION3

Sorry if you find the truth “mean”...I stand by what I said....When you unjustly terminate an employee...no part of it should be a positive. When you screw with peoples lives like that sooner or later you get what you deserve. Your actions and words REALLY speak towards your character.....and I find you a sad, irrelevant, little man.....But hey....Happy holidays!