Tips for finding misloads?

1080Driver

Coming from a 26yr driver, don't bother looking for it because you won't find it; once you find it, go as far out of you way to try to make service on it, if you can there's always tomorrow. Poop happens. When in doubt, blame preload, its the get out of jail free card.

Grey

Sups will salt your truck to see if you're scanning all packages. Try to sweet talk the neighbors, commercial or residential, for left ats. Asking for a favor works 90% of the time because people will generally feel better about themselves when helping someone out.

Anyone who purposely puts misloads in your load deserves death by stoning. Seriously wtf.

FilingBluesFL

Anyone who purposely puts misloads in your load deserves death by stoning. Seriously wtf.

Not really. Because then you get OT by having to drive out of your way, OR a supervisor will come get it from you, then you can file on them for handling and transporting bargaining unit work...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PT Car Washer

Not really. Because then you get OT by having to drive out of your way, OR a supervisor will come get it from you, then you can file on them for handling and transporting bargaining unit work...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey, that is my work. I spend an hour to three hours a day running misloads around the county. Thank you preload manager. After the strike I would drive two to eight hours a day driving misloads around the state. Now they mark them down as service failures.

StoptheAct1212

If i find a misload early the are most likely going to grab it, unless i can honestly run it on way in.... once you know another driver is going to come get it..... drop what your doing and take 5 minutes and look through everything..... suxx to find something later knowing you could of gave it to misload driver.... and now your stuck with it... if you can service it.... and a real deal tip.. send in all misloads.. u never know if they are testing your honesty...

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
our pal is set up by truck number then shelf number, 230-1234 If I find a misload I then do a quick pal search by just looking at the truck number. I also check the truck number when sorting the shelf I am about to deliver (no, I do not follow Orion)

El Correcto

god is dead
They wrote me up for this one time. I started pulling the car over and unloading it in the street reloading it. Took about 45 minutes everyday but the misloads got found. Did that for a month before they told me to stop. Someone still in their 30 days they should work with you on misloads and be understanding just apologize and say you'll try harder.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They wrote me up for this one time. I started pulling the car over and unloading it in the street reloading it. Took about 45 minutes everyday but the misloads got found. Did that for a month before they told me to stop. Someone still in their 30 days they should work with you on misloads and be understanding just apologize and say you'll try harder.
I'm gonna be doing exactly that today...sucks but in the long run it'll make the day better