Tips on Loading Package Trucks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
W ow, you're old :)

The misload cards are before my time.

IMHO, there are times when you're better off writing up the loaders for whatever the reason is. This is especially important when it comes down to load quality because...

(I can't type this part with a straight face)

...when you are having problems with loaders and it's effecting your performance, it needs to be documented so management can do something.

More importantly though, it gives the union the tools and data to pressure management to either fix the problem or get off your backs.
Misloads and attendance are basically the only things you'll get written up for in my center. Discipline for load quality? Half the center would be suspended!

Cosmo_Kramer.jpeg
This is Cosmo,when he was a rookie driver.

HBGPreloader

Misloads and attendance are basically the only things you'll get written up for in my center. Discipline for load quality? Half the center would be suspended!
Our hub is so desperate for qualified help that about the only thing management disciplines anyone for these days is attendance.
Even then, it's just a verbal warning - unless you really screw up.

nicksixx

Put them in order according to the PAL label, if a package looks too big to be on the shelf put it on the floor close to the shelf area. Think of loading as stocking a library shelf, when I started I put the stops where the label said to put it & when the drivers would show up I'd ask them how their truck looked & if there was any stops that they liked in a certain area.

Sent using BrownCafe App