Tips

Packmule

I was gonna brag that I've gotten about a hundred bucks so far this year, but some of these people make my take pale.

brostalss

I'm grateful for what I get. Today I received a bottle of Jameson, Popcorn gift basket, and some more candy.

My customers take care of me thru out the year with food and drinks. Ice, cold water in the summer and all those holiday luncheons this time of year.

Good people who are always happy when I pull up. I couldn't ask for more.

Thebrownstreak

a few years back i delivered to a women's shoe store that sells UGG boots. from september till right up to christmas i delivered a little over 2000 cases (5 pairs per case) of UGGS to the store. On christmas eve the owner gave me a card but told me not to open it till i got home b/c he didn't want my helper to see how much was in it. He gave the helper $50. I get home and there was a $100 gift card to a nice restaurant and $500. I was blown away. I figured out that he probably made close to $800k on those boots just in the months from Sept-Dec

browner89

a few years back i delivered to a women's shoe store that sells UGG boots. from september till right up to christmas i delivered a little over 2000 cases (5 pairs per case) of UGGS to the store. On christmas eve the owner gave me a card but told me not to open it till i got home b/c he didn't want my helper to see how much was in it. He gave the helper $50. I get home and there was a $100 gift card to a nice restaurant and $500. I was blown away. I figured out that he probably made close to $800k on those boots just in the months from Sept-Dec

Uggs seem like a guilty pleasure, you don't want to be seen in public wearing them as a male yet there is no denying the comfort. I don't own a pair, I've only tried them, but like I said, there is just a public representation of them that would hinder me from wearing them. I'm not self conscience about much but for some reason wearing Ugg's would bug me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I've noticed that the more you do for some customers, the less likely they will tip. Also the larger the company the less likely the tip. The best tips come from Mom and Pop operations, they appreciate good service.