Tire Boobies

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I sincerely apologize to my feeder friends who see this image in the mirror every morning and are deeply offended.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like how the snow has formed an evil, almost demonic grin on the back of the truck. Its kind of like a brown and white jack o lantern!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1391885147.888475.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No, tire boobies are juvenile as well, but this is sober's thread and I have the utmost respect for sober.

Even respectable people entertain juvenile thoughts from time to time. I dont think there is anything wrong with that, as long as one can be honest with oneself about the fact that one's thoughts are juvenile. I consider myself to be a reasonably literate, reasonably intelligent and reasonably well-informed person who can participate in a serious conversation on most subjects. I also happen to like boobies, and taking pics of tire boobies on a snow day makes me laugh.

I would if I disagreed with the content of the post.

I disliked it because it was juvenile.

Some days you just need to pull the board out of your ass Dave.
Everybody finds something funny to laugh at. This is Sober's. Feel free to start a thread on what you find humor in and I bet we'll find humor in that also.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I will admit and then deny I posted the following...
I pulled in and set myself up to back in the employee parking lot. It was 0200 and fresh snow covered the lot. I looked in front of my pretty white Frontier and there in front of me was a set of snowboobies.

I will admit and then deny I posted the following...
I pulled in and set myself up to back in the employee parking lot. It was 0200 and fresh snow covered the lot. I looked in front of my pretty white Frontier and there in front of me was a set of snowboobies.

Why deny it. You are the snow, sand,dust, any other surface, boobie expert. We only make feeble tries to impress you and live up to your example.