Tired of Sygma...any chance at UPS?

manthon

Sick of the leg killing grind at Sygma Network...am I wasting my time at UPS? I am 50 years old and have been driving, safely, for six years. There are "temp feeder positions" available in my area. Thoughts? Stay put until I can't walk or give it a shot??

manthon

Our center only has a handful of automatics....they are nice but only get 'em maybe once a week. guess I'd need to practice up on my double clutching though. Really...my main question is what is the chance of getting full time work? I can't afford part time and what the hell is "seasonal" anyway?

Thanks for the response...

X-mas extra work and in some places summer vacation coverage. Odds of full time work, slim for a while then getting hired on would depend on the need in the area. The vast majority come from inside the company.

McGee

Our center only has a handful of automatics....they are nice but only get 'em maybe once a week. guess I'd need to practice up on my double clutching though. Really...my main question is what is the chance of getting full time work? I can't afford part time and what the hell is "seasonal" anyway?

Thanks for the response...

Anyone work in Lansing. MI?? are they looking for drivers?? Heard either there or Mt. Pleasant...