tired of this company's games

war daddy

i got hired off the street as a driver. i worked about 25 days. I did my conference call. I haven't worked since! wtf! its almost like this company just wants qualified drivers for peak and jerks everyone around until 10/15. this union is bull. the company just walks all over the drivers.

war daddy

thats the attitude of the mngt. the reason why the union keeps getting screwed. stock is in the 90's but nothing but games and peanuts for pay for the union members.

T

Turdferguson

i got hired off the street as a driver. i worked about 25 days. I did my conference call. I haven't worked since! wtf! its almost like this company just wants qualified drivers for peak and jerks everyone around until 10/15. this union is bull. the company just walks all over the drivers.
Got all that from 25 days of working here ?

war daddy

yup peanuts. i made more money when i was 20 than i have working at ups. but ohhh don't worry lots of work and money after 10/15. hhhhmmmm convenient for mngmt.

war daddy

the only reason i took this job was for the benefits and the pension. why would anyone put up with pension/ health ins cuts? Union needs to grow a pair fast!

war daddy

i hear that a lot when i show up for no work. so many people are retiring and the company needs drivers. hahah no they don't. they know they've screwed the employees for years now and they cant afford to retire. company store bull.

war daddy

right. and im not going to be if i never work. mngt doesn't want union members it wants drivers. it's ideal driver is a guy who works 10/14 and thats his 29th day. after peak thanks for the service. nice low pay no benefits and pension. union needs to secure better retirement so drivers can and make room for new people.

Cat in the hat

Just go work preload if you want to be a driver. Do the time like the rest of us have had too. Put your name on the list. And Waite 2-25 yrs to be a driver .

war daddy

work preload. that makes perfect sense. bunch of super rick a-hole make billions of the backs of the rest and if you dare question or stand up for yourself there r people like u who say go do something for less money. your a slave

war daddy

again if the union had any manhood. every job would b full time and would be paid the same. how is loading a truck less important than driving and delivering? your a tool.