tired of this company's games

StopTheAct

Dont wanna knock ya, but first off you won the lottery being hired as a driver off the street.... but just gunna be honest, be thankfull and suck it up.... good things will come, eventually

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i got hired off the street as a driver. i worked about 25 days. I did my conference call. I haven't worked since! wtf! its almost like this company just wants qualified drivers for peak and jerks everyone around until 10/15. this union is bull. the company just walks all over the drivers.
I worked 10 hours today.

atronatomic

Regardless of where any of us work, we ALL goto war with brown boxes everyday.
At UPS you have to prove your worth and EARN your stripes. You "war daddy", simply don't understand it and probably wouldn't cut it...and that's fine.
A lot of us have our own issues with the company but are still proud to go into work everyday and grind it out. It's not the essence of what you're saying that's pissing people off, it's your shytty little attitude.
Step aside, move on and let the grown folks do their job. And kindly, [censored] off.
Good luck tomorrow.

T

Turdferguson

the guy was a rich kid getting richer. sorry to smash the public school miseducation for you. if you want an american who raised himself up by his boot straps look no further than Ben Franklin.
Bazooka Joe did too. All he had was a turtleneck sweater look at him now.
MORT-bazooka_recent.recent_news.jpg

war daddy

Regardless of where any of us work, we ALL goto war with brown boxes everyday.
At UPS you have to prove your worth and EARN your stripes. You "war daddy", simply don't understand it and probably wouldn't cut it...and that's fine.
A lot of us have our own issues with the company but are still proud to go into work everyday and grind it out. It's not the essence of what you're saying that's pissing people off, it's your shytty little attitude.
Step aside, move on and let the grown folks do their job. And kindly, [censored] off.
Good luck tomorrow.
so when the company puts a help wanted ad up then trains people to do a job then sends them home, and it's my attitude that pisses people off? if they don't want driver don't hire people what is wrong with that? i'm not upset with the union members or even the individual mngt people. i understand they r just doing there job. But i dont accept the we dont want you, or i couldnt hack it bull. I worked circles around a great many drivers and have seen countless employees that should have been let go years ago. the fact is the company plays games and little people play the price so that ups can save on labor.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
personal attacks over grammar is the last ditch effort for someone to lazy to question there place in life. I really don't care any more cause i have an interview tomorrow someplace else. I'll laugh every time i see a ups truck from now on.
And they will laugh back at you that you didn't have the patience or perseverance to get through the bs stage and make 90k to 100k a year. Good luck finding a higher paying job with full bennies and full retirement lol.

war daddy

And they will laugh back at you that you didn't have the patience or perseverance to get through the bs stage and make 90k to 100k a year. Good luck finding a higher paying job with full bennies and full retirement lol.
i'm not worried i found one. i go on the interview tomorrow

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
i'm not worried i found one. i go on the interview tomorrow
Still have to get hired first. More power to ya if you can find 1 that's for sure. All this job is, is 1 big MINDBUCK, just the way it is. Does it suck sometimes? Hell yeah but them fatty paychecks don't lol.

fres431

Help wanted ad then trains them your right you've been trained for peak season. They want the drivers just for seasonal. Do your sessional work get laid off and reapply as part time earn your stripes like others have

war daddy

Still have to get hired first. More power to ya if you can find 1 that's for sure. All this job is, is 1 big MINDBUCK, just the way it is. Does it suck sometimes? Hell yeah but them fatty paychecks don't lol.
omg! u are the only person to admit that this company is a mind game.

war daddy

Help wanted ad then trains them your right you've been trained for peak season. They want the drivers just for seasonal. Do your sessional work get laid off and reapply as part time earn your stripes like others have
i'll work it if i don't find something else but i wont feel bad leaving and wont give any notice.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
omg! u are the only person to admit that this company is a mind game.
Everyone is aware of it on here. Just the way it is unfortunately. Just like anything in life, you take the good with the bad. I get where your coming from and it may not be right but like I said before that's big corporate America for you homeboy. All big companies play sheisty games with their employees. Trust me a lot of us say it every day were tired of this job but its all better when you get that big paycheck every week. You gotta put your time in dude like the rest of us. The game isn't played where you get hired off the street as a fulltime driver and its all peachy from day 1, that's a fantasy if that's how you think it is here with this company. Most all us us put our time in as a part timer first working 2 or 3 jobs at 1 time to make ends meet but its a great company to work for as far as pay and benefits, just ran like dog poop that's all lol. Some people can deal with the BS games and some cant. ITS ALL A MIND GAME DUDE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, and as soon as you recognize it for what it really is the better off that person is mentally.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You can laugh all you want while hanging on the back of that garbage truck. But don't worry, that driver won't care as he's making $34 an hour.
Eh...WM workers are also Teamsters union and make roughly the same rate as UPS drivers around here. Funny you would make that type of ignorant comment when calling someone else out. :D