tired of this company's games

war daddy

Everyone is aware of it on here. Just the way it is unfortunately. Just like anything in life, you take the good with the bad. I get where your coming from and it may not be right but like I said before that's big corporate America for you homeboy. All big companies play sheisty games with their employees. Trust me a lot of us say it every day were tired of this job but its all better when you get that big paycheck every week. You gotta put your time in dude like the rest of us. The game isn't played where you get hired off the street as a fulltime driver and its all peachy from day 1, that's a fantasy if that's how you think it is here with this company. Most all us us put our time in as a part timer first working 2 or 3 jobs at 1 time to make ends meet but its a great company to work for as far as pay and benefits, just ran like dog poop that's all lol. Some people can deal with the BS games and some cant. ITS ALL A MIND GAME DUDE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, and as soon as you recognize it for what it really is the better off that person is mentally.
i appreciate your honesty. but, im not a kid anymore so mind games seem like a waste. I think i have decieded to go somewhere else. at this point in my career id rather make less and not have games. I guess its really just an age situation when u r younger mind game don't effect you as much when u are older its just not worth it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i appreciate your honesty. but, im not a kid anymore so mind games seem like a waste. I think i have decieded to go somewhere else. at this point in my career id rather make less and not have games. I guess its really just an age situation when u r younger mind game don't effect you as much when u are older its just not worth it.
Everyone has their price.

I'll gladly put up with some childish mind games for a job whose total compensation sits somewhere around 150k a year.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Actually mind games buck with your mind when your younger a lot more because a persons mind and mental state are more fragile. As you get older your mental discipline and mind state are more in tune to whats what and you can decipher things a lot more different and don't let stupid schiznitt bother you like you did when your younger. As with any game in life, play it and make it work in your favor not against you.

Brownslave688

whats wrong with that. maybe the garbage co will treat there employees better! dignity isn't the job u do its the way you do it
If you're gonna make $30 an hour with a high school education and no skills to set you apart from John Doe. You're gonna be treated like crap more than likely.

I think the public sector may be more up your alley.

Brownslave688

Actually mind games buck with your mind when your younger a lot more because a persons mind and mental state are more fragile. As you get older your mental discipline and mind state are more in tune to whats what and you can decipher things a lot more different and don't let stupid schiznitt bother you like you did when your younger. As with any game in life, play it and make it work in your favor not against you.
Yep. If they get to me that means they win.

Ain't a chance in hell I am letting that happen.

rod

Retired 22 years
Contrary to what everyone seems to believe UPS isn't the only place that pays well with good benefits. Most any of the trades offer good compensation. My nephew went to lineman school (a fairly short program) ---now - a few short years after continuous employment since graduating that program he is making $42.75 an hour plus good bennies--. He was a real screw-up and raised in a dysfunctional family so we didn't have too high of hopes that he would amount to anything but he surprised us all. Hell -I make 20 bucks an hour just to ride around on a friggin lawn mower.

Brownslave688

Contrary to what everyone seems to believe UPS isn't the only place that pays well with good benefits. Most any of the trades offer good compensation. My nephew went to lineman school (a fairly short program) ---now - a few short years after continuous employment since graduating that program he is making $42.75 an hour plus good bennies--. He was a real screw-up and raised in a dysfunctional family so we didn't have too high of hopes that he would amount to anything but he surprised us all. Hell -I make 20 bucks an hour just to ride around on a friggin lawn mower.
It's also a very dangerous job. I think most understand there are other good paying jobs but each one has something about.

People don't get paid $30 an hour to sit at home and eat chips.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
13-Shes-the-Man-quotes.gif