Tit for Tat - PUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace1319

Re: “A fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay"

oh friend/T ? your so devoted you!!! i wonder how many hours you spend with your family? oh thats right you sold your soul to ups. I love your commitment to come to work on time everyday =] meanwhile..I'm relaxing enjoying my life out of UPS..while you there..trying to live a comfortable life.. always remember .....money doesn't buy happiness =] so next time think about whats more important grandma..

menotyou

bella amicizia

oh friend/T ? your so devoted you!!! i wonder how many hours you spend with your family? oh thats right you sold your soul to ups. I love your commitment to come to work on time everyday =] meanwhile..I'm relaxing enjoying my life out of UPS..while you there..trying to live a comfortable life.. always remember .....money doesn't buy happiness =] so next time think about whats more important grandma..
So worried about me? Guess you like those sloppy seconds.

jace1319

sloppy seconds ?? so irrelevant of course you couldn't have come up with something better.Your whole post made think how insecure you must be. ...self conscious..about your weight and the way you look but of course the older you get..the sooner you realize how much you become less attractive..so keep going to the gym grandma..

jace1319

Re: Numbers game - PPH

you right .... Trust time, because i guarantee you...your time isnt being spent well at all.. how about you go paint your nails with menotyou. sounds very constructive if you asked me.

menotyou

bella amicizia

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Numbers game - PPH

Why, Dave? Because you little buddy isn't getting one over on me? That would be typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.