To all my fellow drivers

ManInBrown

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Stay safe out there tomorrow. I'm taking a 4 day weekend

#BlackFridayOff #ThankYou177

Last edited:

ManInBrown

What a great feeling. I'm on my 12th Mississippi mud with absolutely nothing to wake up for tomorrow

Thanks again James D Bob C and Joe M

ManInBrown

Enjoy your 4 day. i would rather work. then deal with any of that black friday shopping. if your not making it , your spending it....
Only losers go shopping on Black Friday. Bunch of weirdos going to brick and mortar stores buying useless crap. Anything I need to buy, I get online. It's not 1982. A full day of watching college FB and eating leftover turkey and fixins. Gonna be a great day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only losers go shopping on Black Friday. Bunch of weirdos going to brick and mortar stores buying useless crap. Anything I need to buy, I get online. It's not 1982. A full day of watching college FB and eating leftover turkey and fixins. Gonna be a great day

I have only done the Black Friday thing once. Walmart had a sewing machine that my daughter wanted for half off. I went there, waited briefly outside, went right to that aisle, found the sewing machine, found a checkout aisle, paid for it and left. Less than 15 minutes from the time I parked my car to when I started it back up.