To all ups drivers I need advice

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah but reason why i havent told ups is because my lawyer could possibly get the charge drop to a lesser charge then I will tell tem what I have after the final verdict

Let me ask this. This incident happened last weekend. You haven't yet told UPS. You are in training. Have you driven a UPS vehicle this week? On your 7 day license suspension?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why worrry about it now? You didn't worry about it while pounding down drink after drink, and then driving?

barnyard

KTM rider
Let me ask this. This incident happened last weekend. You haven't yet told UPS. You are in training. Have you driven a UPS vehicle this week? On your 7 day license suspension?

If this is the case, the OP is screwed. He/she will lose his/her job and will not be getting it back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If this is the case, the OP is screwed. He/she will lose his/her job and will not be getting it back.

We had a driver who had an accident on Tuesday and rather than call it in right away he waited 40 minutes. He was terminated for failure to report an accident in a timely manner.

He should be back after a two week unpaid vacation.

MobileBA

(a) Honesty is always the best policy (b) the cover up is always worse than the crime (c) tell every one that needs to know in the union and management, and when you win your case see if you can get retroactively placed into packages.

MassWineGuy

Wow, what a stupid thing to do. You should really think about whether you want to be a professional driver. Unless it differs from state to state, if you're arrested you have a record. If UPS does a check, it will come up.

Are you past your 30 day probation?