To Cheryl, many thanks and much appreciation for the work you've done!

fethrs

Cheryl, I think I speak for the whole BC community in saying thanks a bunch for all the time and hard work you have put into BC, especially the chat that has been such a problem lately.
Without you we would be lost lonely souls looking for comfort elsewhere.
Thanks again. You have a done the best job with this site!:happy2:
Fethrs

klein

Für Meno :)
Cheryl, I think I speak for the whole BC community in saying thanks a bunch for all the time and hard work you have put into BC, especially the chat that has been such a problem lately.
Without you we would be lost lonely souls looking for comfort elsewhere.
Thanks again. You have a done the best job with this site!:happy2:
Fethrs

Fethrs said it best !
Esspecially all the weekend work you also put into this site. Getting the chat up and running on a Sunday !!!!!
You spent time on the pc, while others were enjoying a beautiful day off, most likely a great Sunday dinner, too !

So, yes, your hard work and sacrifice isn't going unknown !!!!
Special thanks, Cherly !!!!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Cheryl,
I also extend my thanks.

T....H........A............N.......................K....................................S.................................!

over9five

Staff member
Cheryl deserves everyones thanks. She's had a hell of a time upgrading BC to what we have now. It takes a whole lot of dedication to keep this site as great as it is. This is a big part of my life, lots of great people here, I'd hate to lose it!

Thanks for keeping it going, Cheryl!!!!

fethrs

Cheryl, thanks for updating the chat, seemed to be working fine the other night.
Maybe we can get more peeps in to chat and share funny stories and crazy times.