to cheryl

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i know there are other christmas threads, but i wanted this one targeted.

cheryl, you have provided a wonderful place for us to kick the feet up on the ottoman and let loose.

again after another year, thanks for all you do. both for us, and for the company.

so, my dear, merry christmas and happy new year from this ole fart. and may the coming year be full of wonderful blessings for both you and yours.

d

daniel

What Danny said!
I've learned as much on here as I did in 25 years at UPS.
Somehow, it's settling to know that others all across the globe share some of the same experiences that are unique to UPS, both good and bad.
May the next year bring nothing but good to your life.

Ms Spoken

Merry Christmas Cheryl and Tony you two are the BEST. And like everyone else has said with out BC our poor loved ones would be pulling their hair out because we wouldn't have a place to vent.
Thank you so much and everyone needs to click on some of the advertisement on here so Cheryl can earn some money from this web site.:money:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Merry Christmas to Cheryl & allllll my friends on B.C!!! Even YOU SOCKS !!

images

gwood

Let me add my best wishes to Cheryl for a job well done and to all of the other BSers...opps, meant BCers!!! I love Brown Cafe' and have learned SO much here about the inner workings of UPS. Bottom line though, we are family and those threads about injured/killed employees show ours hearts are ALL in the right place. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
gwood

you raise a great point. like all families, we might squabble amoungst ourselves regularly, even to the point of getting ugly. but in the end, we are all the brown family, youve got my back, i got yours. even after we leave.

i have always heard that once you become a marine, you are one till the day you die. while being brown is not quite the same, there is a parallel there........

d

D

Dis-organized Labor

Cheryl & Tony,
I'm relatively new to BC, but I think it's a great forum to get UPS news and exchange some good fun.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..
Same greetings go out to the 2727 Mechanics. You guys and gals kept the airline moving. Let's get that contract out of the way, now!

Regards,
DOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes Cheryl and Tony tonight while my husband is playing me Silent night on the guitar, thanks for giving us a community, I can actually fit in. No one gets mad if we dont post, and unlike family, they may actually notice when you havent been on for awhile, and try to find out why.
Thanks for a place to vent, bond, get advice and comfort.
We may at times disagree, but we all bleed brown, we are a special group, not many like us anymore. The parties, turkeys, and awards may have went away, but we will always be there for each other.

tieguy

Banned
Yes Cheryl and Tony tonight while my husband is playing me Silent night on the guitar, thanks for giving us a community, I can actually fit in. No one gets mad if we dont post, and unlike family, they may actually notice when you havent been on for awhile, and try to find out why.
Thanks for a place to vent, bond, get advice and comfort.
We may at times disagree, but we all bleed brown, we are a special group, not many like us anymore. The parties, turkeys, and awards may have went away, but we will always be there for each other.

you wearing that cute little outfit while he plays silent night for ya?:wink2:

DazedandConfused

Cheryl and Tony......I too am new to the BC and want to thank you for all your hard work in giving us a place to share our thoughts, our pain, and to maybe help fellow brothers an sisters when they need it. God Bless you and all my fellow BC'ers this holiday season and upcoming New Year!!!!!!!!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Merry Christmas Cheryl and Tony and thank you. And Tony I hope Santa is bringing you the Fantasy Football for dummies edition!