To feed(er) or not to feeder?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let us know BRO how long it take you to pay off that student loan BRO. Making what $38,000 a year starting pay for someone in finance?

Thats the average. Im far from average buddy. Not trying to be arrogant, but I have bragging rights for all the things I've accomplished at just 19 yrs old. Plus I can become a truck driver before I'm 25.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yet you've made it your personal goal on this forum to bash drivers work ethic, job difficulty and pay rates. Ironic or idiotic, something tells me a touch of both.

Sent using BrownCafe App
A degree in electrical engineering here. Made $85k, without trying, last year as a truck driver.

Thanks for playing.

Like I said, I have nothing against drivers. I actually respect you guys -exept the loud mouthed, arrogant ones.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Papa, don't flatter yourself :). You just don't know how it is outside of brown. When I see 25+ yrs of truck driving on your resume and that you want 20+ dollars an hour, I'll laugh at you in your face.

;)
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1398642663.087920.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Johney

Thats the average. Im far from average buddy. Not trying to be arrogant, but I have bragging rights for all the things I've accomplished at just 19 yrs old. Plus I can become a truck driver before I'm 25.
Oh,ok. So what have you accomplished so far in your 19 whole years on this planet.(besides all the wisdom you bring here).

PT Car Washer

I wish that was all I had to do. I really enjoyed seeing a long line of clean trucks in the line up. My father told me that. A long time retired Teamster. 86 years old and making $900.00 a month from Central States. Sounded pretty good 26 years ago. Just something for the young guys to think about.

bill blutnach

So I may have the chance to go into feeders in the next few months, but am unsure if I should go.

My wife and I are soon to be joined by a beautiful little baby girl, and the uncertainty of hours and weekends and lack of a summer vacation of any kind is giving me some reservations about jumping in head first.

So, what are your guys feeder horror stories about terrible hours, and any other negatives you dealt with.

A/C in the summer and no blown out rental trucks at peak are my two biggest positives aside from the financial motivation.

Any pointers or warnings?

I was feeder man serving de katafal und brussel sprouts. ach I could not be the sausage feeder for I did not haf enough of the time on the job.