To feed(er) or not to feeder?

P

pickup

Unplug the phone to keep unwanted calls at bay. All my neighbors knew my hours, so they wouldn't disturb me. I had a note by my doorbell saying NO SOLICITORS, of course some door to door people can't read. .

Also, add an on/off switch to the doorbell circuit. Don't leave yourself and your sleep at the mercy of someone not being able to read.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Also, add an on/off switch to the doorbell circuit. Don't leave yourself and your sleep at the mercy of someone not being able to read.

Better yet, adjust the door bell to where it gives a (slight) electric shock to those who can't read a simple sign.

We had a (casual) feeder driver who worked nights and had a hard time sleeping during the day as his wife ran a daycare out of the house. He was called to come in one night and refused the work. While he was never technically fired, they never called him in to work again, and he basically left the company shortly thereafter.

We had a (casual) feeder driver who worked nights and had a hard time sleeping during the day as his wife ran a daycare out of the house. He was called to come in one night and refused the work. While he was never technically fired, they never called him in to work again, and he basically left the company shortly thereafter.

If you are a on-call driver , 710 has them, and you won't come in when they call then your name goes to the bottom of the on-call list and you will not be called until it reaches the top again.