To Goldi: From Her Manager

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Goldi,

We're very short-staffed at the station. FedEx Cares, and we need you. Think about our customers and the Purple Promise, and consider everything FedEx has done for you! Fred S wrote me a personal letter telling me to tell you how much you're appreciated and how you shouldn't quit on him. He'd write you directly, but he's very important, you know. He just bought us new Boeings, and a bunch of new trucks! He cares so much, and so do MT3 and Dave.

What about your Costco cake and the Senior Manager reading from a scri.., err, telling you in his own words how much you've meant to FedEx!

Please come in, OR I'LL WRITE YOU UP!!

Respectfully,

Your Operations Manager

D. Umbass

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Reply from Goldi:

My Dearest Former Manager

:censored2:! (and that goes double for Fred, Matt and Dave as well)

Love and kisses,

Goldi

Goldilocks

Dear managers, the only thing I will miss are the friends I have made over the 30 years at fedex. The company has gone down hill not only to its employees but to the customers.

overflowed

Dear managers, the only thing I will miss are the friends I have made over the 30 years at fedex. The company has gone down hill not only to its employees but to the customers.
I hope you find great peace doing whatever it is you want in retirement Goldi. Do whatever makes you happy for the rest of your days. Forget this awful place. I truly am happy for you. "Dear managers, the only thing I will miss are the friends." This is the recurring theme with everyone I have ever talked to that left fedex. I really don't miss all the bull, but I really miss the people I worked with. That is a really sad thing that a people leave and don't miss the company at all. We have so many idiot reports for everything but not this? But they are a people company. OK. Actually, really pisses me off. Be easy Goldi.

DontThrowPackages

Jealous!. 11 years, unless the company goes out of business, until I can leave. The last 4 years will be used to audition countries to live. one year, a month vacation in Belize, another year one month vacation in Costa Rica, etc...
Good luck to you.

vin059

I'll be joining Goldie at the end of September....3 weeks vacation...a few sick days to take, and I'm gone...after 29 yrs....can't wait!!!...good luck to all of you!!!

Goldilocks

Ma
I'll be joining Goldie at the end of September....3 weeks vacation...a few sick days to take, and I'm gone...after 29 yrs....can't wait!!!...good luck to all of you!!!

Make sure you use your personalast and floaters. You will lose those. Good luck to you. I'm really going to miss my coworkers.

DontThrowPackages

In a short time from now, they may be left with mostly, baggy pants, baggy shirt un-tucked, nose ring, ear lobe hoops, tattooed, driving while on the phone, loud music in the truck, girl friend in the back, late having, sick calling, accident having, ESL and lack of pride employees on the road.