to MTIII

fedupforsure

You tell us month after month that we have to improve our sph. Let me ask you this. We have had roads now for many years, but when late frt hits us we can not switch the system to p2 route sorting. Do you have any idea or even care how this screws us? It it now a double whammy because we have to add DRA into the factor where you have a different route every day of the week.At our station we have people shuttle frt out to us. We are getting pi shuttled to because it has our rt number on it but we are 15 miles from that area in our p2 areas and go nowhere near there. It also has us crisscrossing all over eachother, to the point where 2 couriers are going into the same stop at the same time.
Why is it you can take and take from us(the only ones who actually bring revenue into the company) but can not fix or develop the systems properly that we need to work with? Why do we always have to settle for what sort of works while you expect perfection from an imperfect system.
This has been going on for years and I can not even fathom the monies we have wasted just with this one blunder alone. Someone very high up should be fired over this" never has been fixed problem"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You tell us month after month that we have to improve our sph. Let me ask you this. We have had roads now for many years, but when late frt hits us we can not switch the system to p2 route sorting. Do you have any idea or even care how this screws us? It it now a double whammy because we have to add DRA into the factor where you have a different route every day of the week.At our station we have people shuttle frt out to us. We are getting pi shuttled to because it has our rt number on it but we are 15 miles from that area in our p2 areas and go nowhere near there. It also has us crisscrossing all over eachother, to the point where 2 couriers are going into the same stop at the same time.
Why is it you can take and take from us(the only ones who actually bring revenue into the company) but can not fix or develop the systems properly that we need to work with? Why do we always have to settle for what sort of works while you expect perfection from an imperfect system.
This has been going on for years and I can not even fathom the monies we have wasted just with this one blunder alone. Someone very high up should be fired over this" never has been fixed problem"

MT3 doesn't talk to us little people or read this forum. If you head to a small executive airport just outside ORD he should be just landing about now. Maybe you can ask him in-person.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
MT3 could care less if Roads and DRA works. He just wants more work, more work and more work from us. While he does nothing to improve the Express operation he wastes his time squeezing the turnip trying to extract a gallon of blood. There's no pleasing him either. Give him 100% and next month he'll want 110% then 120%. See?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Still beating that dead horse, I see.

I'm betting it's true. All I need is someone who works at the airport OR who works in Memphis and knows the truth. I'd love to beat him senseless, but for now, I'll stick to Happy Hands 1.

DontThrowPackages

MT3 could care less if Roads and DRA works. He just wants more work, more work and more work from us. While he does nothing to improve the Express operation he wastes his time squeezing the turnip trying to extract a gallon of blood. There's no pleasing him either. Give him 100% and next month he'll want 110% then 120%. See?
It's like when a bum asks someone for a quarter and that person gives the bum a dollar. Next time around, that bum will expect a dollar or more lol. I stopped chasing the carrot a good while ago. If they think I can go faster, then let them show me how. And no, not when Im off and Mr "Likes to deliver on his lunch time" does my RTE. I need to sit in the passenger seat so I may learn :smart:. Just keep working at a safe pace. The person I see get fired for not making goal will be the first.

CJinx

I'm betting it's true. All I need is someone who works at the airport OR who works in Memphis and knows the truth. I'd love to beat him senseless, but for now, I'll stick to Happy Hands 1.
Well get to it, then. I'll gladly concede if you can prove it. Until then, my brother's girlfriend's uncle's stepfather's neice's coworker's sister says you're full of crap.
you sound like a mgr tjinx
lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well get to it, then. I'll gladly concede if you can prove it. Until then, my brother's girlfriend's uncle's stepfather's neice's coworker's sister says you're full of crap.lol

MT3 is an elitist, as are most of our upper management. Take a look at their stock sales over the last few years to see how many millions each of them has made...just off stock. Do you really think it is beyond the realm of possibility that the face of the Express division commutes to and from ORD in his private jet? FedEx flies politicians all over the place for essentially nothing, so why wouldn't they fly one of their own wherever he wants to go?

Goldilocks

MT3 is an elitist, as are most of our upper management. Take a look at their stock sales over the last few years to see how many millions each of them has made...just off stock. Do you really think it is beyond the realm of possibility that the face of the Express division commutes to and from ORD in his private jet? FedEx flies politicians all over the place for essentially nothing, so why wouldn't they fly one of their own wherever he wants to go?

Fly away MT3! You have ruined this company....Here are others that ruined companies for greed.....Eight founders who ruined their companies.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fly away MT3! You have ruined this company....Here are others that ruined companies for greed.....Eight founders who ruined their comp

Someone recently suggested that MT3 take Happy Hands 1 on a flight to China with only enough fuel to get about halfway. I think they also suggested that Dave and Fred accompany him. That sounds like a really good idea, and I'd be happy to donate whatever I can from my paltry wage to make sure they can take this important trip. Perhaps they can paint Matt's plane like a panda so it will be easier to spot the wreckage from the air.

Goldilocks

Someone recently suggested that MT3 take Happy Hands 1 on a flight to China with only enough fuel to get about halfway. I think they also suggested that Dave and Fred accompany him. That sounds like a really good idea, and I'd be happy to donate whatever I can from my paltry wage to make sure they can take this important trip. Perhaps they can paint Matt's plane like a panda so it will be easier to spot the wreckage from the air.

While they are enjoying their Chateaubriand and Chianti, we are enjoying our Spam and Beer....TY Memphis for all your broken promises....