To the yes voters.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
lets say it gets rejected, we will not have a contract by the end of the month. You want to go on strike? how much do you lose if that happens? How long would it take yo to make that money back with the improvements you seem to think you would get? My guess is never!! I am not saying its the best i ever seen but is it really so bad you want to strike?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We will not go on strike

UPS doesn't want one and neither do the Teamsters

We will continue working after August 1st and any raises in any contract we sign would be paid retroactively

​(JUST MY OPINION)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You still didn't answer. Would you want something out of a voted down TA.

I'm perfectly fine with our current TA

I'm perfectly fine with 5 years of labor peace

I'm perfectly fine with decent raises every year

I'm perfectly fine with better 9.5 language

I'm perfectly fine with my pension fund

I'm perfectly fine with my Industry-leading health benefits

I'm perfectly fine with UPS asking for advantages in taking out Fed-Ex

THAT'S WHY I VOTED YES and why I don't want anything else

oldupsman

I'm perfectly fine with our current TA

I'm perfectly fine with 5 years of labor peace

I'm perfectly fine with decent raises every year

I'm perfectly fine with better 9.5 language

I'm perfectly fine with my pension fund

I'm perfectly fine with my Industry-leading health benefits

I'm perfectly fine with UPS asking for advantages in taking out Fed-Ex

THAT'S WHY I VOTED YES and why I don't want anything else

I'm perfectly fine with my industry leading health benefits too. Except with this deal I'll be losing my industry leading health benefits.
And I'll be getting downgraded to your benefits. Gee, wouldn't it better if you got upgraded to my industry leading health benefits.
I don't think that's an unreasonable request from a company that made a net profit of 4 BILLION last year.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I would bet Heffernan, Stink, Upstate, and 407 would love to have health benefits equal to what we have now under the UPS plan.
Why settle?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Since my posts are not being posted until approved by a moderator, I am done with BC until I can post freely.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Since my posts are not being posted until approved by a moderator, I am done with BC until I can post freely.

Its incredible how this website functions. Anyone that doesn't agree with Stink, 407 Steward or Upstate are easily reported and subject to a moderator.

They did it to Evil and now they've done it to realbrown1. I'm sure I'll be next.

Kicking the Old Guard's Cheerleading Squad :censored2: one post at a time.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Its incredible how this website functions. Anyone that doesn't agree with Stink, 407 Steward or Upstate are easily reported and subject to a moderator.

They did it to Evil and now they've done it to realbrown1. I'm sure I'll be next.

LOL

It's one thing to have an opinion and intelligently post it

or you can have an opinion and be a :censored2: :glare:

One can only hope. If there is one thing that's for sure the moderators are more than fair and put up with a ton for nothing in return.

Stink is in quere too.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Only the people who post mostly over aggressive posts with name calling and direct bashing gets put into queue. It's not a one lane highway. I'm sure I'll be in queue pretty quick here...my giveadamn is wearing thin on being patient with the overall name calling. People vote in a way that'll best benefit their family. You have to take care of home before you can take care of others, and some of you guys :censored2: on people for voting that way. There is not one attempt at seeing things from their angle. You think fulltimers don't know what parttimers go through? They were there. Now they're not. Pay your dues like the rest of us, vote the way you feel and let the cards fall where they may. Bashing someone because they're not on your side is the way Hitler did things.