To Wave Or Not?

SuperHandler

How come only old people wave? So if I randomly wave at a resident under the age of 70 in a neighborhood they give me a: "Who the :censored2: is this guy" look. It's almost like a game to see who will wave first. Hot chicks get an automatic wave for running in their tight jogger pants. On that note, thoughts?

Indecisi0n

creepy_wave.gif

STFXG

I wave or say hi to about anyone. My wife thinks it's weird. She works at the hospital and one day we were walking around there. No one makes eye contact or talks to each other unless they directly work together. I found it really odd.
Old folks will actually stop and chat. Younger generation is socially awkward.

robdabanks

I wave to everyone on my route and to other delivery guys. I wave and laugh at the express guys, cause when we are at a stop together they do nothing but complain how they are getting screwed that day

oldngray

nowhere special
If someone waves at you wave back. They may just be waving at someone else in your direction (in which case they will look at you funny) but you are just being friendly (and not creepy).

SmithBarney

I don't wave at the ground guy because he's so busy on the phone when he drives by I don't want him to let go of the wheel. He usually has a map or some paper in the hand on the wheel too...

dezguy

I give all the other drivers I see the devil horns. I have one contract guy for Canada Post sticking his arm out his window pumping his devil horns, head banging behind the wheel. It's hilarious.