To Wave Or Not?

STFXG

Yeah we get an extra 3-4 hours every week having answer customer complaints about Ground's misdeliveries.
You're welcome for keeping you from going to part time then! How do you get anything done with all the complaints, handling our misdeliveries, and all your time commits? Do you handle ground issues after p1 or while in route?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You're welcome for keeping you from going to part time then! How do you get anything done with all the complaints, handling our misdeliveries, and all your time commits? Do you handle ground issues after p1 or while in route?
I ignore them nowadays. it's like playing whack a mole. I tell people to call the 800 number. Besides, I would feel so damn guilty jeopardizing Fred's precious RLA status.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Don't forget, we have MULTIPLE commit times and have a DYNAMIC pickup operation, LOL!

dezguy

Ground retrievals and redelivery's get done when I get around to them. If that means I miss the commit to that pup, then I miss it. If that means it doesn't get redelivered till the next day, so be it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How come only old people wave? So if I randomly wave at a resident under the age of 70 in a neighborhood they give me a: "Who the :censored2: is this guy" look. It's almost like a game to see who will wave first. Hot chicks get an automatic wave for running in their tight jogger pants. On that note, thoughts?

I wave at people all the time, but I only need a finger, not my whole hand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Those "dirt bags" are carrying your ass whether you care to admit it or not.

Those dirt bags are subsidized slave labor, and the Ground infrastructure was financed by stealing from Express employees. If you're not careful, the Ground tattooed box monkeys will be forcing you to accept lower wages in your next contract since UPS cannot compete with Fred's taxpayer-financed workforce.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Those dirt bags are subsidized slave labor, and the Ground infrastructure was financed by stealing from Express employees. If you're not careful, the Ground tattooed box monkeys will be forcing you to accept lower wages in your next contract since UPS cannot compete with Fred's taxpayer-financed workforce.

Lower wages will be a reality in our next contract; however, current employees will be grandfathered in.