To Wear boots or not to wear boots, that is the question

HardknocksUPSer

Brown or polish able leather with a sturdy support, I personally wear casual shoes such as rockport or nunn bush. Very comfortable and have never had a word said. I did however catch grief when I wore workbooks with a slick sole.

iowa boy

I wear Keen's with a composite toe in them, (due of course to gravity being a pain in the butt sometimes). They are brown, can't be polished, but comfy as hell.

No management at my building has said a word to me about them. On-car once asked if they were comfy, but that was it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wear Keen's with a composite toe in them, (due of course to gravity being a pain in the butt sometimes). They are brown, can't be polished, but comfy as hell.

No management at my building has said a word to me about them. On-car once asked if they
were comfy, but that was it.

I love my Keen's.

As for polishable a turd can be polished, doesn't mean I'm going to, UPS doesn't say they have to BE polished, just polishable.

Box Ox

r, I was told by a PT Sup that I should have in boots

Sups are typically pretty...naive when it comes to both proper footwear and how your job should actually be done.

Go with a slip resistant and lightweight composite or steel safety toe work shoe. Heavier boots aren't so great for the kind of movement you'll be doing inside. Like dragging a boat anchor up and down the belt when you do it 1,000x a day.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When a gosh darn 50 pounder falls on your foot you'd wish you had on a boot or when you roll an ankle !!
Just follow the rules and buy some durable work shoe !!

SquirrelBoggie

When a gosh darn 50 pounder falls on your foot you'd wish you had on a boot or when you roll an ankle !!
Just follow the rules and buy some durable work shoe !!
You telling me a 50lb box wouldn't :censored2: up your foot with boots? Or you can't twist your ankle with boots on? Get out of here with your dumb logic