Tobacco usage.

D

Dis-organized Labor

i dont have any problem with tobacco users, my only problem is with gays, blacks, jews, latinos, catholics, asians, lepers,pollacks, liberals, canadians, englishmen, towelheads, the french and anybody who isnt white protestant

(according to upstate and cachsux that is)

What about the Irish???

D

Dis-organized Labor

i dont have any problem with tobacco users, my only problem is with gays, blacks, jews, latinos, catholics, asians, lepers,pollacks, liberals, canadians, englishmen, towelheads, the french and anybody who isnt white protestant

(according to upstate and cachsux that is)

I personally hate Carp!!

hdkappler

:happy2:since we agree about tobacco usage in ups trucks write to atlanta ask them to ban smoking in all ups package cars and feeder trucks.save people from cancer.as far as dip.ban it to.it's bad for your teeth.i used to smoke years ago.i regret it.tobacco smell ofends some customers.fedx drivers might smoke,course they aren't as neet as ups.:happy-very:lets ban smoking in all ups trucks and property.:dead:fedx some of there drivers look like they smoke the funny stuff.:biting:

QKRSTKR

There is no smoking in our Pkg cars. No smoking inside the gates outside anywhere. If you want to smoke you have to go out the guard shack to the parking lot. When you could smoke in the cars I once did an old timers rte who been smoking packs a day in the same package car forever. It smelled so bad I rode with both doors open all day in 20degree weather. If I closed the doors my head would hurt.:dead:

I dipped for 15 years. Been tobacco free 5 years. It's a nasty habit very hard to quit. Had a white spot on my tongue when I was 30 and had it biopsied. That was enough for me. 30 years old and worried about cancer. Crazy.:whiteflag: It was benign. Thank God.

ideliver2u67

20 Down
I quit dipping a few months ago, after doing it for almost 5 years. I have a village route and quit for a month or so, because i didnt wanna chew in front of my home town custumers. Management asked me to do them a favor and run a country route that only a couple people now. Its an easy (and I mean easy) route, just very boring. I saw my flavor of skoal just teasing me, at a country market. So I gave in, thinking I would just do iy for this week. HUGE MISTAKE... Its been 2 months and I could kick myself. Gonna try quitting this week though. FINGERS CROSSED.....