Today at the PCM, I Learned:

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by FilingBluesFL, Apr 5, 2014.

1. FilingBluesFL

FilingBluesFL Well-Known Member

OK, this should be an easy one for you guys and gals to figure out, so I'll go first...

Today at the PCM, I learned that when waiting at a convenience store to get a Signature, it is NOT OK for a customer you are waiting in line with to sign for the package while the clerk is busy LOL

I just about died laughing at this one. Apparently someone decided this was a good idea, and got tired of waiting so had a customer in line sign for the package.

Feel free to share what you learn at the PCM in the morning at the expense of your coworkers.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. I learn that my numbers suck and im a POS. have a safe day

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

You too? I asked them to explain...but was told this is not an interactive PCM!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. It drives my OC...INSANE!...lol I really struggle to keep a straight face at the PCM. One of my favories was , we had a driver (300 miles away) back into a fence. I replied if the driver,beeped the horn, the fence should have moved! He does not have a sense of humor!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  5. bleedinbrown58

lmao..nice IVE! PCM's are a joke...lol. They make us do morning streches once or twice a week during pcm...led by the fat unload sup...he bends down to attempt to touch his toes..and his fat ass is practically in my face. Hey! John's ass...is this considered sexual harassment? lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. I forgot about the ,check the color of your urine PCM. Ivan. G. had alot to say at that one!...lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Did he demonstrate peeing in a cup in front of everyone else?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. He was getting ready to squat. Not sure if it was the 8 keys to lifting or the 5 peeing habits!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. bleedinbrown58

8 keys to lifting and lowering your fly?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. bleedinbrown58

At the PCM on friday...our wellness tip was repetitive motion is bad for your joints. Ummm....yeah..lol.

11. wornoutupser

wornoutupser Active Member

I learned that for the second time in a year that my center management team can instruct me NOT to do my job as instructed per the national DIAD training procedure!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. alwaysoverallowed

alwaysoverallowed Active Member

When we had to sign the driving violations form an on road said if you haven't had any violations write "none" on the first line then spells "N-O-N." Nobody laughed, nobody corrected him, we all just looked at each other and let it slid because stuff like that is par for the course.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. bleedinbrown58

Ahhh...work as directed.

14. bleedinbrown58

I would've made some smart :censored2: remark. Did all of you who wrote NONE purposely spell it the way the OC said? lol

15. alwaysoverallowed

alwaysoverallowed Active Member

No but that would have been funny, work as directed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Our center manager a few years ago was going through stretching routine one morning and I was just standing there in the back. My on car comes up to me and says, "you need to do the stretching as per instruction." I told him, "Bro, I ran 5 miles this morning before you were even out of bed. I got this," and just went back to standing there. Never bothered me again.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Packmule

Packmule Well-Known Member

We got told once, after we are done, shake it a few times to get the last drops off before we put it away. center manager was talking about fueling procedures, but we were all laughing so hard, even he got embarrassed.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

Haven't been to a pcm in about 6 years.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. OPTION3

OPTION3 Well-Known Member

Our center manager (female) had a rewards program….we were told once, by an on road, if we turned in a lead we would get to go into her “BOX”……the Breakroom erupted

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. OPTION3

OPTION3 Well-Known Member

should probably stop eating the blue mint in the urinals…lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List