Today at the PCM, I Learned:

FilingBluesFL

OK, this should be an easy one for you guys and gals to figure out, so I'll go first...

Today at the PCM, I learned that when waiting at a convenience store to get a Signature, it is NOT OK for a customer you are waiting in line with to sign for the package while the clerk is busy LOL

I just about died laughing at this one. Apparently someone decided this was a good idea, and got tired of waiting so had a customer in line sign for the package.

Feel free to share what you learn at the PCM in the morning at the expense of your coworkers.

OK, this should be an easy one for you guys and gals to figure out, so I'll go first...

Today at the PCM, I learned that when waiting at a convenience store to get a Signature, it is NOT OK for a customer you are waiting in line with to sign for the package while the clerk is busy LOL

I just about died laughing at this one. Apparently someone decided this was a good idea, and got tired of waiting so had a customer in line sign for the package.

Feel free to share what you learn at the PCM in the morning at the expense of your coworkers.
I learn that my numbers suck and im a POS. have a safe day

You too? I asked them to explain...but was told this is not an interactive PCM!
It drives my OC...INSANE!...lol I really struggle to keep a straight face at the PCM. One of my favories was , we had a driver (300 miles away) back into a fence. I replied if the driver,beeped the horn, the fence should have moved! He does not have a sense of humor!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It drives my OC...INSANE!...lol I really struggle to keep a straight face at the PCM. One of my favories was , we had a driver (300 miles away) back into a fence. I replied if the driver,beeped the horn, the fence should have moved! He does not have a sense of humor!
lmao..nice IVE! PCM's are a joke...lol. They make us do morning streches once or twice a week during pcm...led by the fat unload sup...he bends down to attempt to touch his toes..and his fat ass is practically in my face. Hey! John's ass...is this considered sexual harassment? lol

alwaysoverallowed

When we had to sign the driving violations form an on road said if you haven't had any violations write "none" on the first line then spells "N-O-N." Nobody laughed, nobody corrected him, we all just looked at each other and let it slid because stuff like that is par for the course.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When we had to sign the driving violations form an on road said if you haven't had any violations write "none" on the first line then spells "N-O-N." Nobody laughed, nobody corrected him, we all just looked at each other and let it slid because stuff like that is par for the course.
I would've made some smart :censored2: remark. Did all of you who wrote NONE purposely spell it the way the OC said? lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
lmao..nice IVE! PCM's are a joke...lol. They make us do morning streches once or twice a week during pcm...led by the fat unload sup...he bends down to attempt to touch his toes..and his fat ass is practically in my face. Hey! John's ass...is this considered sexual harassment? lol

Our center manager a few years ago was going through stretching routine one morning and I was just standing there in the back. My on car comes up to me and says, "you need to do the stretching as per instruction." I told him, "Bro, I ran 5 miles this morning before you were even out of bed. I got this," and just went back to standing there. Never bothered me again.

OPTION3

Our center manager (female) had a rewards program….we were told once, by an on road, if we turned in a lead we would get to go into her “BOX”……the Breakroom erupted