Today at the PCM, I Learned:

Ouch

I've learned standing there with a thrombin headache from drinking too much Draft beer the night before SUCKS, while they tell us what losers we are.

BrownTexas

We recently had one telling us to slow down because the roads are wet. But I left the building with a 10 hour planned day because they cut 3 routes out. Smart guys those sups.

Mack Grant

OK, this should be an easy one for you guys and gals to figure out, so I'll go first...

Today at the PCM, I learned that when waiting at a convenience store to get a Signature, it is NOT OK for a customer you are waiting in line with to sign for the package while the clerk is busy LOL

I just about died laughing at this one. Apparently someone decided this was a good idea, and got tired of waiting so had a customer in line sign for the package.

Feel free to share what you learn at the PCM in the morning at the expense of your coworkers.
Supposedly a driver on his cell phone ran a customer off the road. They called in and complained. I was laughing for a solid 10 minutes after I heard this one.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our center manager (female) had a rewards program….we were told once, by an on road, if we turned in a lead we would get to go into her “BOX”……the Breakroom erupted
Lmao...how nice was the wrapping? If she's anything like my old center manager...even the porters have had their hands in that box...lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I learn that my numbers suck and im a POS.

Is that a Union Pin.... On your Uniform ??

a0b0o3.jpg

-Bug-

OPTION3

Lmao...how nice was the wrapping? If she's anything like my old center manager...even the porters have had their hands in that box...lol
The wrapping? Don’t think I had the right equipment to open it…..We used to have an AE that was HOT though….every time she spoke at the PCM she had EVERYONES undivided attention

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The wrapping? Don’t think I had the right equipment to open it…..We used to have an AE that was HOT though….every time she spoke at the PCM she had EVERYONES undivided attention
Lol...I know that feeling (not that I think I'm hot). Most days I'm covered in ups grime and sweat...and my drivers still stare 18 inches below my eyes during a conversation...lol. :uphere:

OPTION3

Lol...I know that feeling (not that I think I'm hot). Most days I'm covered in ups grime and sweat...and my drivers still stare 18 inches below my eyes during a conversation...lol. :uphere:
Ummmm if guys like mud wrestling ….I’m thinking thats probably pretty appealing(sweat and grime..and a heaving chest) Just saying’ LOL

OPTION3

Lol i never thought about it that way. I just couldn't feel less attractive all filthy and sweaty.
un-hunh and throw in a female in uniform……game over---lol If its any consolation you could probably (depending on your measurements) in your “conversation” get the keys to their car, house and bank account info….while their minds are elsewhere --lol