Today at the PCM, I Learned:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
un-hunh and throw in a female in uniform……game over---lol If its any consolation you could probably (depending on your measurements) in your “conversation” get the keys to their car, house and bank account info….while their minds are elsewhere --lol
I'm the wrong type of woman for that....I'm not the least bit materialistic..lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Is that any way to talk to a female co worker?............ahh who am I B.S.ing??...lol
luckily, I'm not one to cry sexual harassment either..lol. i was taping a package one day using my teeth to tear the tape. The.drivers are heading up the belt to their trucks. A driver i barely know, walks over and whispers in my ear, honey...use your lips, not your teeth..lmao!

OPTION3

luckily, I'm not one to cry sexual harassment either..lol. i was taping a package one day using my teeth to tear the tape. The.drivers are heading up the belt to their trucks. A driver i barely know, walks over and whispers in my ear, honey...use your lips, not your teeth..lmao!
CLASSIC!

OPTION3

I like working with women, who can dish it right back(verbally… for those with dirty minds…HEHE..)…makes the job way more interesting