Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by TooTechie, Sep 11, 2013.

1. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Today it looks like summer is giving New England the finger one last time. Gonna be 94 today.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Losing my tan....bring it on!

BSWALKS Easily Amused

love that commercial. Sent the link to my wife last week. She loves it too.
  4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm banking on 11 hours. Going to be a disaster. We have hired 3 new drivers this week. We still have zero extras. One or two call ins or and injury and its going to be sups doing full routes.
  5. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

I have a friend that bought a brand new Harley after two years of nothing but grievance checks. I asked my stupidvisor once for a blank ups checkbook and for some reason he didnt think that was funny for some reason lol
  6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

And I was right. Have a sup running a full route today. I don't even want the money anymore I just want a sufficient work force. But I'll keep taking the money as long as they are giving.
  7. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Kicked em in the nutts last nite til 9. Had 160 stops 265 pieces n 135 miles. Chillin on lunch right now got done early at 515 with 133 stops. Oh n u know im takin break right at drop box on route lol. Saving that 34 mile ride back when I get done. Peace gentlemen talk to ya on da flippie later lol.
  8. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Man was it nasty today. Bank clock said 100 degrees. I walked up to a lady watering her garden with a hose and asked her if I could borrow it. She looked like I had just asked to borrow her undergarments but quietly handed it to me and then she laughed as I sprayed my head and inadvertently most of my shirt for about 5 minutes. Man that felt good. Didn't care that I was soaked.
  9. It feels dam good! Doesnt it??
  10. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

It's been brutal in the midwest this week. Yesterday when I left for work before 4 AM the temp was already 80 degrees! (and very humid too). Our center has been providing us popsicles and water bottles at break time.
  11. laffter

laffter Active Member

We get these things in preload:

12. is that anal lube???..lmao
  13. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Hate this heat. Love fall feel like I'm getting screwed by mother nature. I called a fellow driver today and told him honestly I would rather be in prison than doing this job today. It is unhumane in this heat and in back of these trucks. Prisoners would get millions for "cruel and unusual punishment " if had to do this job in record heat and humidity!
  14. laffter

laffter Active Member

15. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

In 10 years time, you will get a million.
    ​Makes sense to me.
  16. sorry. couldnt pass it up...thought UPS was trying to be nice durring contract negotiations!
  17. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

heh yep thats what we got. you must work in my center. :P
  18. Breaks? Refreshments? What bizzarro world are you guys working in?
  19. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

hottest day in a bit and worked 10 hours 50 minutes. I NEVER work that much. It's like they dispatch based on weather. retards.
  20. Safety first....stay hydrated wear light color