Today

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We all know how that game is played. They don't exactly give new trucks out like candy so ill take it for whatever its worth in their eyes. Not arguing with them lol. Just glad I got it for( magic word here) NOW lol.
Makes the job a whole lot easier, and a little brighter. Merry Christmas Jumpman

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If that Is your story......
dobie 1.png
Badasczz dogs beautiful dude.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yesterday was just as light as the previous friday for me. Just over 8 hours both fridays, but I know I'll get killed again on Monday like every monday so far this peak.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We worked 4 hours and they called us in. I did not sign up for 8, I figured I would be done in 6. Oh well, their game not mine. I got rid of alot.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not if you didnt sign up for it. I signed up for hours only. Had I known they would call us in I would have not signed on to work. This is a whole new thing, The truck next to me didnt even go out, and I ran his sat air. After I changed plans to work this day, they said I could stay home, Not. Already up, and on my way., It was ok tho. I got my groceries bought on the way home, got my dog foods at the tractor store, and stopped at the liquor store, Im good with 4.

Not if you didnt sign up for it. I signed up for hours only. Had I known they would call us in I would have not signed on to work. This is a whole new thing, The truck next to me didnt even go out, and I ran his sat air. After I changed plans to work this day, they said I could stay home, Not. Already up, and on my way., It was ok tho. I got my groceries bought on the way home, got my dog foods at the tractor store, and stopped at the liquor store, Im good with 4.
Not picking on you....but...If you do ground,you have an 8 hour guarantee. and they should pay it,or dont ask/force people to work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They will not change your paycode after the fact.

You signed up for hours only and will be paid accordingly.
Do you work here? center manager's and OC's have the ability to go into the.computer and manually change an employee's hours and paycode after the fact. I've stood next to them and watched them do it one time after my helper hours were accidentally coded as preload hours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The above is not true.

Our center is running a full operation tomorrow. Drivers are working for hours only---no one was allowed to request their 8. The center manager wants us to come in, get the work done and go home.

There are a couple of drivers who plan on getting their 8 whether the volume justifies it or not.