Today's pcm... Heat Risk

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
How about getting us out of the building a little bit early?

And quit cutting :censored2:ing routes.
Are preloades are dropping like flies. We have left the building around 930 all week.

One supe told me that all our preload operations are a loss to the company. There is no incentive to pay a good wage for a loss. :censored2: our hub is doomed. I load half my truck everyday. I haven't a clue how to keep these preloaders around

Are preloades are dropping like flies. We have left the building around 930 all week.

One supe told me that all our preload operations are a loss to the company. There is no incentive to pay a good wage for a loss. :censored2: our hub is doomed. I load half my truck everyday. I haven't a clue how to keep these preloaders around
Not at our building but a building close by,they ate walking out in the middle of their shifts.
Peak should be fun.
Profits first, people last

KOG72

I’m full of it

Sounds like are preload ,sup told me they didn't have no people I'm thinking great peak season is going be fun

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
"Oh, boo hoo, it's hot out. Maybe I'll make the call that does it all."
Now you mock me about wanting to call in when the weather is horrible. I'll have you know that not only do I report to work everyday, I never have called in because weather. Why do you have it in for certain members?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Bottom line is the company needs to install 2 large exhaust fans in the cargo area to at least get the temp down to the ambient temperature, but they care about the bottom line more than us so it won't happen.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Now you mock me about wanting to call in when the weather is horrible. I'll have you know that not only do I report to work everyday, I never have called in because weather. Why do you have it in for certain members?

Don't let him get to you.

Just Dave being Dennis, or Dean being Dan, or Darius being Dude.

Something like that anyhow.