Told you so

BrownArmy

Well, it's on Obama now to actually work with Congress and try and get some sht done.

Clinton was all wild-eyed when he won his first-term, but quickly realized he needed to work across the aisle, and compromise, to get what he wanted.

Obama didn't get that...

Hopefully he'll learn the lesson of his first term, and hopefully he'll do something different.

I don't expect Congress will give him any less slack this time around, and that's too bad...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
thats right.... I can leave UPS now and still have free healthcare
Yea me too, and there will be one job available in the eastern ohio area. But they wont fill it, Just add it to another driver who can support the slackers, yea it feels so good.

happyboy

Well crap I don’t believe it…. In the next four years I see our taxes going way up the along with the price of fuel. We will have to start paying taxes on our health benefits and im sure the democrats will try to steal money from our retirement plans.. As for the business owners on my route they are all more than a little worried and were counting on a Romney win.

tourists24

Yea me too, and there will be one job available in the eastern ohio area. But they wont fill it, Just add it to another driver who can support the slackers, yea it feels so good.
thats right.... not my problem now..... our healthcare was the only thing keeping me at UPS....

H

htown0721

Obamination-The predicted ruined state of the country after Obama's presidency.