Told you so

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always thought it was so the job seekers had a base so they could be reached by the folks offering jobs. You can't get a job if they can't reach you.

You also shouldn't be using it to call Aunt Mamie and discussig what happened on RHONJ !!

packageguy

Romney lost beause there was no trust in him, women, Latinos, He flip flopped many times. This did not surprise me at all, All that wasted money TV ads, signs, radio, they should of donated it to a good cause. .......lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney lost beause there was no trust in him, women, Latinos, He flip flopped many times. This did not surprise me at all, All that wasted money TV ads, signs, radio, they should of donated it to a good cause. .......lol [/QUOTE

And Obama didn't waste any money ?????
Think of all the condoms he could've provided his daughters with !! Terrible, terrible waste!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two were involved in this race........you act like Romney is singularly guilty of wasting money to run.

Two played at this game.

Oh, I'm not talking to myself, I'm addressing your rep. to me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Romney lost beause there was no trust in him, women, Latinos, He flip flopped many times. This did not surprise me at all, All that wasted money TV ads, signs, radio, they should of donated it to a good cause. .......lol
And Obama should have taken trumps millions and donated it to the debt, the wounded warriors or Hurricane Sandy. Jus sayin

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
So who here would like to be Karl Rove explaining this election cycle to his superpac donors? It's one thing to convince of a narrative, a whole different matter to get them to open their checkbooks ever again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So who here would like to be Karl Rove explaining this election cycle to his superpac donors? It's one thing to convince of a narrative, a whole different matter to get them to open their checkbooks ever again.
Election is over......Obama won, didn't you hear?

bbsam

Staff member
Well, when you're done throwing your temper tantrum, we're still America and we're all in this together.

bbsam

Staff member
why is that? Ive put in plenty of time... 80 percent of the reason I am at UPS was for the health benefits..... no w with Obamacare I dont need to work anymore if I dont feel like it.... how is that weak?
True. I don't know why anyone would care what you do. Walk away. I think you're spewing BS though.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
why is that? Ive put in plenty of time... 80 percent of the reason I am at UPS was for the health benefits..... now with Obamacare I don't need to work anymore if I don't feel like it.... how is that weak?
I'm with tourists on this, a big (maybe the biggest) factor in my retirement planning is healthcare costs. Not being able to reasonably afford a decent healthcare plan would be the most likely reason for me to stay at UPS past my earliest possible retirement date. If Obamacare means I can afford to leave sooner rather than later, I'm all about it.