Tom Brady is a God!

Wilson

Ill take this guy over Brady any day of the week hoss
joe-montana.017049549.jpg

Joe was great in the pre-salary cap era. But Brady never had the talent around him that Joe had. I'll take Brady over Joe every time.

How dare the NFL and its legions of witch hunting trolls cast is crooked finger at him and call him a cheat. Anybody that has watch him play over the years and anyone who watch his historic comeback at the Superbowl could see with their own eyes he never needed a .01% deflation below ideal gas law to win.

post-27314-Tom-Brady-Jesus-New-England-Pa-4TV5.jpeg

friend yea

But does his wife really love him? Is he truly happy?
My wife loves me I'm happy about 70% of the time. Would I switch places with him? I'd hope I wouldn't but you never know. I have always thought a certain way religiously. Recently I've seen some things that make me question things. You ever wonder if we might just be renting this life? I've had my faith tested many times in life. I think having your faith tested sometimes makes it come back stronger. If we are passing through and there are possibly more opportunities who knows. http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-anne-frank-barbro-karlen-reincarnation-past-life

Last edited:
Jo had jerry rice roger Craig john Taylor and a whole chitton of weapons. Tom has had some great weapons but nobody can't do more with less. Js

MAKAVELI

Jo had jerry rice roger Craig john Taylor and a whole chitton of weapons. Tom has had some great weapons but nobody can't do more with less. Js
I would say Gronk might be the greatest offensive weapon of today. Joe didn't have to cheat either to get his 4 super bowls.;)

I would say Gronk might be the greatest offensive weapon of today. Joe didn't have to cheat either to get his 4 super bowls.;)
Brother cheating in sports has gone on since the beginning. The Internet has exposed it more now days. I used to study and love baseball. Baseball was almost biblical to me. I read about the whole history and loves it fanatically. Al kaline Roberto Clemente sandy Koufax Barry bonds. I remember waking up and watching Barry bonds highlight on sports center. Baseball was a holy game to be. Th n the roofs changed it forever. I will never look at baseball the same. The thing is baseball has always been about cheating. Football is t a holy game to me. It is a great violent game. Junior saeu killed himself because of brain trauma they say is caused by concussions. Does it really matter what the psi is? Does it matter that every team probably uses some form of cheating to get an advantage? Can you compare joe verses Tom? Two great quarterbacks in two different areas. Saeu is still dead and I'm going to be watching all day Friday. Entertainment at the risk of a mans life. That's what we all get so high on. Kinda sad.