tommorow is DOOMSDAY

Tomorrow on doomsday I'm going to be cutting the grass sipping on some beers and then I'm taking Mrs.407 out for a night on the town. It's our twelve year wedding anniversary and I'm more in love now than I was back then. She has given me two beautiful kids supported me in everything I do and stepped up big when I have to work late. If we go out at least I'll be with the one I love

over9five

Staff member
Tomorrow on doomsday I'm going to be cutting the grass sipping on some beers and then I'm taking Mrs.407 out for a night on the town. It's our twelve year wedding anniversary and I'm more in love now than I was back then. She has given me two beautiful kids supported me in everything I do and stepped up big when I have to work late. If we go out at least I'll be with the one I love
She's standing behind you, isn't she.....?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I normally wash it every 2 hours, but since the world was coming to a end I figured it did'nt matter. I also figured that since the world is ending I won't get in trouble for posting the pics. I guess either way Im a dead man.
No one said anything about anyone dying, it's just the end of the world, is all.

Tomorrow on doomsday I'm going to be cutting the grass sipping on some beers and then I'm taking Mrs.407 out for a night on the town. It's our twelve year wedding anniversary and I'm more in love now than I was back then. She has given me two beautiful kids supported me in everything I do and stepped up big when I have to work late. If we go out at least It'll be, with the one I love
It'll, Not I'll, fixed it for ya, you may continue drinking.

LOL!

Nope I've just figured it out. A very wise man Satchel Paige said "avoid running at all times" and "Don't look back something might be gaining on you. Life is too short I just don't let it bother me anymore. My wife has a point. I do t agree or I just don't want to here it. Ok your right problem dissolved. Ups bla bla bla do this I need you to talk to this teamster please. Ok honey ill do it stay off my back your right I'll fix it. It's all the same just figure it out go with the flow and most important. Just love life ups you family your job God. If your a driver and it's a route it's just a little postage stamp of the world. If you a manager it's just another day. It's just cardboard that's all.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Somebody sent me this....... 225837_10150253023infonotice.jpg
225837_10150253023infonotice.jpg

Driveslayer

When I was in the Judgement Day compound control room today, I saw this massive piece of electronic equipment(see pic). It had a digital countdown clock second by second ticking down to 12:00 AM Saturday. Very suspicious looking, so I unplugged it and removed a vacuum tube. I guess we will never really know. Pics are authentic!! Its a bird, Its a plane, no its SuperDeliveryMan!!!
wyfr 099.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

No wonder your wife lets you drink. You get really romantic. I want to punch you in the throat.:greedy:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I gotta agree sd,who sent you this scratch?

One of my Cover Drivers posted it on Facebook. The funniest part to me is the smallest print about a re-attempt time. It says something like "When Justin Bieber sheds his skin and starts feeding".

JonFrum

The Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta has issued a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE alert.

zombies1_300x250.jpg

Save yourselves while there's still time.

Visit the CDC website.

zombies1_300x250.jpg