Tomorrow being Prez day + the weather

watdaflock?

Worldport is already getting dumped on this AM, how well does Louisville handle a few inches of snow? How it sounds its going to be a messy few days.

Along with the weather it'll be Presidents day, so no USPS and other gov. deliveries.

watcha think.....? -

Late trailers tomorrow? No Air? Utter chaos? same ol' same ol'?

watdaflock?

Official title of storm "Winter storm Olympia"

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-olympia-forecast

map_specnewsdct-63_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

map_specnewsdct-64_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

map_specnewsdct-62_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Supposed to get snow later tomorrow here into Tuesday. I was thinking of calling tomorrow but my wife said I can't since I had off the last 5 months. But I have all these unused sick/personal days :/

L

Lizzzow

I'm sure air will be late. Last week we had late air three days in a row. They had us sheet as weather one day, but then found out later it was due to lack of pilots. Ups better step it up in the air business because in my area service is lacking a ton. Can't handle the volume.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sure air will be late. Last week we had late air three days in a row. They had us sheet as weather one day, but then found out later it was due to lack of pilots. Ups better step it up in the air business because in my area service is lacking a ton. Can't handle the volume.

It is very rare to have late air on Monday as the bulk of it came in on Saturday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No worries.... The closed that you turned in will be loaded on car

Our PDS is very good about keeping known closures off the cars. Our center manager then asks that we go through our cars before we leave to pull off any known closed that were not turned in. We are then told not to sheet any closed stops with 5 or more packages.