Tomorrow being Prez day + the weather

ManInBrown

Cut Cut Cut. I know in my center they sent out msgs to all the top drivers Friday asking if they wanted the day. I'm hoping to start they week off right with a nice 11 hour day

Bottom rung

Our PDS is very good about keeping known closures off the cars. Our center manager then asks that we go through our cars before we leave to pull off any known closed that were not turned in. We are then told not to sheet any closed stops with 5 or more packages.
Then how are you to sheet those closed stops? Do you not sheet them?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Was the first day back tough?
How much weight have you gained?

Sadly, 30 pounds in 5 months. First day wasn't so bad, except my feet were killing me. hadn't been in work shoes in a while. Got my gel inserts in and fixed the problem right quick. Otherwise, it's like riding a bike. Just get back on and start pedaling.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Congratulations, I guess. How does the shoulder feel?

I guarantee that Tuesday sucked for you last week. I hit nothing but snow on 83, 81 and 322. Nasty,

Shoulder/arm still is a little tender. I can do all aspects of my job, just hurts a little at times.

Tuesday wasn't too bad really. All the main roads were pretty clear but when I was on a back road to take the kids to daycare, I slid through the stop sign at the end of the street. Wasn't even going that fast but there must have been a little ice under the snow at that spot. Plus it was new blacktop which is usually pretty slippery anyway.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
3 inches of snow 1/4 inch of ice and then rain on top of that forcasted for today. Add in the cut routes and expanded route area should be fun times today

oldupsman

Our PDS is very good about keeping known closures off the cars. Our center manager then asks that we go through our cars before we leave to pull off any known closed that were not turned in. We are then told not to sheet any closed stops with 5 or more packages.

That makes way too much sense. You actually have a center manager who thinks and has common sense?