Tomorrow will be

Purplepackage

The start of my first peak in Colorado..feels so strange after working at another station for 27 years.

Manager says we will be slammed this week but that's what they all say lol

McFeely

Huge Member
You picked up an FO position, right? Might be a pretty good gig compared to running around all day like the rest of the FT crew. Welcome to CO!

Purplepackage

You picked up an FO position, right? Might be a pretty good gig compared to running around all day like the rest of the FT crew. Welcome to CO!

Being part time hasn't fully set in yet, though I have to say it's extremely nice getting out of there early in the morning.

Sure will be beat trying to do 150 stops in a rural county before it gets dark LOL I've had some bad peaks

outtatime

Being part time hasn't fully set in yet, though I have to say it's extremely nice getting out of there early in the morning.

Sure will be beat trying to do 150 stops in a rural county before it gets dark LOL I've had some bad peaks
It's a great feeling to pull into an empty warehouse, punch out and have the whole day to do whatever.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
My 1st peak Monday was easy. 50 stops spread over 140 miles. All resis except for an auto shop.

Hey mods, please modify jujitsu hero's post to delete his towns... I knows he's in CA and let's just leave it at that

McFeely

Huge Member
1st peak day and I sat at home. Ran some errands, went out to lunch, and went out to a movie this afternoon. Enjoying my 4-day weeks while they last...