TONIGHTS GOP debate is AWWWWESOME!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tonights GOP debate is the perfect self destruction example.

I LOVED IT.

These candidates TORE each other apart. Its great to watch! Like lions eating each other.

I was laughing my ash off..!! :rofl:

Here is footage from tonights GOP debate...!

jr32bad

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456515995.035200.jpg

newfie

LEADERSHIP???

BAAHAHAHAHAH.....

Calling each other a liar is somehow LEADERSHIP to your eyes??

Cmon man, that midwest education is showing.

TOS.

yea its called standing up for what you believe in , not pissing your pants like Obama does when a real man flexes on him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
yea its called standing up for what you believe in , not pissing your pants like Obama does when a real man flexes on him.

Standing on what you believe in??

They all said NOTHING about ANYTHING.

The agenda for the night was name calling and suggesting faults. That isnt leadership. Thats what RIGHT WING RADIO is for.

The GOP embarrassed themselves last night at that debate, and they deserve Donald Trump as a candidate. When he loses the race for the white house, the GOP will be finished as a political party.

Reince Priebus has done a terrible job of controlling the republican party, and the rise of Donald Trump in the party demonstrates that the party doesnt really exist.

When the GOP frontrunner is on stage at a GOP rally BASHING GEORGE W. BUSH, then your party has truly lost its way.

That isnt leadership.

Its Chaos.

Everybody knows that BUSH screwed the country, but thats the dirty little secret that the GOP doesnt want to tell, until now.

THANKS DONALD for reminding the country what the GOP has done to America!

TOS.

BrownArmy

Which guy is standing up for what they believe in?

The latest debate seemed like recess at middle school to me, the bully, the pretty boy, and the nerd. And Carson, who is still in the race because...he's selling books? Oh, and Kasich.

I'd ask you what you like about Trump's policies, but you couldn't answer, because he hasn't outlined any, outside of soundbites.

We're going to win, it's going to be awesome, people's heads are going to spin because we'll be winning so much?

Ummmkay.

Work safe or not at all.

The GOP is reaping what they sowed. They have spent the last 7 years blaming everything on immigrants, which is bull:censored2:.
They've blamed everything on the press, which is bull:censored2:.
(It's kinda like an abusive spouse-I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BELIEVE).
Regulations are why you are poor. (Wrong)
Their dumb followers have bought in.
Someone comes along and runs for Pres. and talks like the GOP has for the last 7 years and they clean house and the GOP is upset.
You reap what you sow.

newfie

The GOP is reaping what they sowed. They have spent the last 7 years blaming everything on immigrants, which is bull:censored2:.
They've blamed everything on the press, which is bull:censored2:.
(It's kinda like an abusive spouse-I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BELIEVE).
Regulations are why you are poor. (Wrong)
Their dumb followers have bought in.
Someone comes along and runs for Pres. and talks like the GOP has for the last 7 years and they clean house and the GOP is upset.
You reap what you sow.

actually they've blamed everything on Obama and been right more then they've been wrong.

you realize the republicans are drawing record crowds to all their elections. They're not complaining about the republican candidates they're complaining about the liberal society under Obama. We're tired of the PC gotcha saying something wrong liberal society.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Everybody knows that BUSH screwed the country, but thats the dirty little secret that the GOP doesnt want to tell, until now.

TOS.

So how are you going to spin this ?
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ecord-10th-straight-year-without-3-growth-gdp
U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP
The Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated GDP for each year going back to 1929 and it has calculated the inflation-adjusted annual change in GDP (in constant 2009 dollars) from 1930 forward.

In the 85 years for which BEA has calculated the annual change in real GDP there is only one ten-year stretch—2006 through 2015—when the annual growth in real GDP never hit 3 percent. During the last ten years, real annual growth in GDP peaked in 2006 at 2.7 percent. It has never been that high again, according to the BEA.