Tony Romo: 2014 - Up or Down Vote

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He's a good QB, easily in the top 10 among current starters but the clock is ticking. I give him at least two more years (barring injury) before you start to see a real decline in his skills but without better coaching and a big improvement on defense the boys aren't going anywhere.

bbsam

Staff member
Romo is Favre without the rings. You just know he's going to throw the boneheaded pick. Its who he is.

ArcherUTR

Can't make it 16 games unfortunately.

Down.

I guess I was sorta right. Got more hurted in the 1st Redskins game and missed the sequential Arizona game.

But damn, what a fine season. One more inconsequential game to go. Then maybe something more.

M

Mike hunt

Product of 1st round draft pick offensive line and a stud running back.
I agree but he's always been a notorious choker. He's suprised the hell out of me this year. Hes handy capped by an owner in jerry none that breeds ignorance. I take my hat off to him for sure.

bbsam

Staff member
N
Damn those grapes must be sour :wink2:
Nope. But it is what it is. With that O line and running game, what QB wouldn't look like a world beater? Or did Romo simply recreate himself? We all know the answer and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the truth.;)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
N

Nope. But it is what it is. With that O line and running game, what QB wouldn't look like a world beater? Or did Romo simply recreate himself? We all know the answer and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the truth.;)
Your boy Cutler for starters. If all it took was a good O line and a good running game why hasn't Minnesota been winning superbowls since they drafted Adrian Peterson?
Romo has been good year in and year out, football is a team game no qb can win without a good team and vice versa.