Too many crazy people?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Re: To many crazy people?

Numerous calls to the help line. Numerous meetings 'upstairs' with the Labor sup and the Division Labor Manager.
menotyou,

Would you be willing to give a detailed transcript(as best as you can remember) of what you reported to the help line and what the response was?

PM if you don't want to post it here.

Can you describe how these meetings went?

As much detail as you can.

Sincerely,
I

menotyou,

Would you be willing to give a detailed transcript(as best as you can remember) of what you reported to the help line and what the response was?

Sincerely,
I
What are you going to do about it????

Returntosender

What are you going to do about it????
It's just documenting, in the event crazy happens there is paper trail, and potential lawsuit. No corrective action was taken, issue was brought up to numerous members of management. This way if crazy does happen, the company can not deny any prior knowledge of crazy employee working.

Integrity

Binge Poster

It's just documenting, in the event crazy happens there is paper trail, and potential lawsuit. No corrective action was taken, issue was brought up to numerous members of management. This way if crazy does happen, the company can not deny any prior knowledge of crazy employee working.
Returntosender,

Forgive me. I am confused.

What situation are you refering to?

Sincerely,
I

littlelady

It's really discouraging to see all of you posting about this in such a "flip" way. Just because a sup or employee acts crazy or is just a plain out a** doesn't mean they have mental problems! LOOK it up people. Get educated...or you're just as messed up as they are.

Random_Facts

Actually the ones who talk are safer to work around, seeing as they are venting. The ones who stay quiet and bottle it up inside, will most likely go postal eventually. We got one guy on the line who's bi-polar. Or seems to be at least. One minute he'll be happy as heck, the next minute he'll be a ranging lunatic. Management is afraid of him, probably why they put him on 'orange belt'. (which is out in the middle of nowhere) haha.

I won't even start with our head supervisors, that's another 50 page topic all together.

SFTifoso

I hit my head really hard one time because stupid sups want us to work at a frantic pace. I got so angry that I punched the sheet of metal that runs along side the belt. Needless to say the sheet of metal won, but still better than punching my sup and losing my job. I think I broke something, but meh doesn't bother me too much. Strangely I felt all the stress disappear after punching that sheet of metal. I think UPS should have punching bags with sup faces on them to let employees get the stress out.

menotyou

bella amicizia

menotyou,

Sincerely,
I
I don't know if I have any documentation. I can certainly look in my boxes of notes and let you know.

me

Integrity

Binge Poster

I don't know if I have any documentation. I can certainly look in my boxes of notes and let you know.

me
menotyou,

Even if you do not have documentation telling your story to the best of your memory would be fine.

Sincerely,
I

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
tooner says it all, every time she posts...[video=youtube;Yltq0HheHdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yltq0HheHdg&feature=related[/video]

Driveslayer

I run the Shutter Island package facility. I've worked there so long that I feel like I live there. Anyway, all the people that work for me seem crazy and secretive, almost like they are planning to topple me. BTW, is there a Driver Release disignation for Met Woman at Cave?

brownelf

so you've met my center manager, should've heard his rant today it was a classic. Left half the center wondering what is he talking about?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Actually the ones who talk are safer to work around, seeing as they are venting. The ones who stay quiet and bottle it up inside, will most likely go postal eventually. We got one guy on the line who's bi-polar. Or seems to be at least. One minute he'll be happy as heck, the next minute he'll be a ranging lunatic. Management is afraid of him, probably why they put him on 'orange belt'. (which is out in the middle of nowhere) haha.

I won't even start with our head supervisors, that's another 50 page topic all together.

that is not bi-polar, glad you are not doing the diagnoses!

brownelf

I, my center manager was not acting in a professional way at all. Wish I could give you the details, but I'm sure if I did it wouldn't make a difference at all. This guy is bulletproof, he's sexually harassed his administative assistants and got away with it, had an affair with a co-worker(which cost him his marriage) and is the most bigotted person I've every had contact with in all my years with the company. It's just another chapter in his career at UPS, and he's going up the ladder fast. Glad I'm in nearing the end of my career with the company with clowns like him running the show.

Random_Facts

Thanks Sleeve_meet_heart. I'm glad you were able to clear all that up. =). Could have been wrong wording, but was just pointing out the guy has major mood swings. You can call it whatever you would like though. No problem there.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I, my center manager was not acting in a professional way at all. Wish I could give you the details, but I'm sure if I did it wouldn't make a difference at all. This guy is bulletproof, he's sexually harassed his administative assistants and got away with it, had an affair with a co-worker(which cost him his marriage) and is the most bigotted person I've every had contact with in all my years with the company. It's just another chapter in his career at UPS, and he's going up the ladder fast. Glad I'm in nearing the end of my career with the company with clowns like him running the show.
benbrownlongtime,

Why can't you give me the details?

It is the men or women who have been here a long time that should stick up for themselves.

If you don't, the newbies will just think it is ok.

By watching the senior members stick up for themselves the right way, they will learn how it is done.

It is not ok for the self centered, non caring senior members of a work group to sit by do nothing.

That is not what once made this country great and is not what a union is about.

It is actually anti-union.

Sincerely,
I

brownelf

that's some strong words I, now you're beginning to piss me off. If you believe for one minute that I sit back and take this behavior from him without a peep you're mistaken, have a sit down with the DM scheduled first thing Monday AM. But I'm confident this behavoir will continue after he gets another slap on the wrist.