Too many hours

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Since this year started I've been working a average of 11-12 hours. I swing drive and always manage to have more work than the regular driver. When I happen to get done early I'm always sent to help. What can I do to help me get in early? Trust when I say that there's is no taking with the supervisor and managers and my hub. There only answer is " work as instructed" and "quit if you don't like your job".

Taking full lunch, right? Breaking off, and back on, for lunch plus a hours time sure can put a dent in how much you can do.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can't run straight air any more in an Orion center. Unless you're really heavy on air in which case Orion will have you run straight or almost straight air.

Touchè, my center didn't bother with Orion, it's too much of a city type center is what we were told.

Why can't you run straight air with Orion? Even if you run straight air you'd still hit your 85%. I think it would be fun to screw with them on Orion. I always loved sticking it to the man.

porkwagon

Touchè, my center didn't bother with Orion, it's too much of a city type center is what we were told.

Why can't you run straight air with Orion? Even if you run straight air you'd still hit your 85%. I think it would be fun to screw with them on Orion. I always loved sticking it to the man.
You certainly can run straight air with Orion with the exception maybe of the first stop compliance. It's not hard. When I'm bricked out and the first stop listed is buried, I just tell them it won't be my first stop so they have that info for the conference call spanking.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You certainly can run straight air with Orion with the exception maybe of the first stop compliance. It's not hard. When I'm bricked out and the first stop listed is buried, I just tell them it won't be my first stop so they have that info for the conference call spanking.

First stop I would comply with would have a 1030 commit time. Haha

Overpaid Union Thug

I'd post our OR report for our group but it would give to much info away. Feel free to do some math.

Let me guess..... despite the heavy dispatches your on car has to go down the seniority list to see who all wants off?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sure that's saving a ton of miles.
The way they have been doing it is having air drivers take stops off drivers. So they send them out with 2 or 3 DIADs. If they are having another FT driver take stops off someone they will give them a 4th DIAD and have the air guys meet up with the driver to hand it off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The way they have been doing it is having air drivers take stops off drivers. So they send them out with 2 or 3 DIADs. If they are having another FT driver take stops off someone they will give them a 4th DIAD and have the air guys meet up with the driver to hand it off.
But who runs the diads out?

Are the air drivers delivering ground?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Bid driver got hurt on the route I'm doing. The cover that took over for him got hurt on same route...

So now I'm on the route. It's going out with 30-50 more stops than what the bid driver was doing.

I'm following ORION 100%, dropping airs. Out until almost 10pm every night, last night I was over 10.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And Orion threw me a nice $50 money shot tonight lol Cha ching!
One stop at a time, take all the cheese and stack it in a corner. One day you'll look over and give this place the deuces
Let me guess..... despite the heavy dispatches your on car has to go down the seniority list to see who all wants off?
Yep, you nailed it.